Sorry

Avyansh returned home late. Removing his blazer he sighed when his eyes fell on the figure settled in the living room. Aishwarya sat their looking at his childhood album carefully with a small smile captured on her face.

He made his way and sat down on the carpet just beside her, his head resting on her lap. Aishwarya ran her fingers through his hairs in a comforting manner.

"I am sorry maa."

"You should not have said that Ansh. She is your wife." 

Both Avyansh and Aishwarya said simultanously.

A sigh left his mouth. "I know maa but those were important papers. She can't be this irresponsible." 

"And how do you know she was the one who spilled water on the papers?"

"I am not blind maa. I saw that." 

"It's not necessary that everything you see is true. Sometimes you need to wait and listen to others perspective in order to have the truth in front of your eyes. I spilled that water by mistake she just quickly picked up the cup to lessen the mess." He saw sincerity in his mother's eyes and a wave of guilt washed over him.

"I thought everything was fine between you two and you actually went for business trip but I didn't know that you were avoiding her and told her to stay away from you."

"I am sorry maa but I can't help it. Shrinidhi is her sister an-and although I should not judge her by this but I-I....you know how much I hate betrayel...." He tried to explain his mother ".....it was her who gave courage to Shrinidhi for running away by doing it for the first time herself."

"You know nothing about her Avyansh. Kabhi koshish ki apne unhe janne ki? Kabhi baith ke baatein ki not as husband or wife but atleast as two humans? Pucha unse ki unhone kyu ki apse shaadi?" Aishwarya asked at which Avyansh shook his head in negative, lost in the words his mother just said.

"Sriniddhi and Siya are totally different from each other. Her grand parents are very manipulate. They have always criticized her as she is the oldest child. 

Khair, ye baatein hamari beech mein nahi balki apke aur apki patni  ki beech ki hai aur ham chahenge ki ek baar aap unke sath baith ke in baaton ko discuss karein. Ek dusre ko mauka dein. Jaise Veer aur Aryaa ne diya kyunki taali ek hath se nahi bajti."

Avyansh nodded his head, realizing the gravity of the situation.

"And the fact that you said about running away. So let me tell you that her grandparents and her bua wanted her to become a doctor so she could just make money but she didn't wanted to put peoples life at sake because she was not at all interested in being a doctor.

Manisha is a strong woman so are her daughters. She always supported them and Rajiv loved his daughters but was a little emotional one. His mother faked tears and he did things he never wanted to.

Having enough the girls left the house to start their own journey. They did not ran away."

Avyansh was left speechless after knowing the truth.

"Thankyou maa. Aap hamesha hamari sari uljhane suljha deti hain." Avyansh expressed his gratitude.

"Isiliye hame Maa kehte hain." Aishwarya chuckled before kissing his forehead and getting up to leave.

"Good night!"

"Good night maa."

Avyansh was deeply engrossed in his thoughts when he entered his room. He furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't found Siya in his room. It was past 12 p.m and she was not there.