ch 3

Avyansh sighed as soon as he entered his room and saw his newly wedded wife sleeping on the bed with her attire still on.

She was really beautiful and it's not like he had seen her for the first time. He noticed her when he came to their house for the first wedding ceremony. She was sitting in a corner, devouring her ice-cream as if her life depended on it. The whole area was a chaos but she, she sat there as if it was the last place she wanted to be.

Later he got to know that she is the eldest daughter of the family who ran away with her sister a few years ago.

He hated the singhs, especially her and Sriniddhi for making his life a fucking game. So he promised himself that he would make her life miserable.

But still he could not scold himself when he went near her and swiftly removed all her jewelleries. Then tucking her inside the blanket, he took his pillow and moved towards the couch to sleep. Although his insomnia won't let him but still he needed rest even though it meant for an hour or two.

Soon sleep consumed him but his last thought was only his wife whose even name he didn't know.

*******

"No! You sleep on the couch." shouted Aryaa.

"Why would I? It's my room." Veer replied.

"Hamara. Hamara room hai ab ye. Sirf apka nhi."

(Ours. It's ours room not only yours.)

"Nhi sirf mera hai. Tumne kabza Kar liya hai bas."

(No. It's only mine. You have forcefully made this room yours.)

"Are isme kabza karne ki bat kahan se aa gayi. Ya to hum bed pe soyeinge ya ja rahe hai Varsha maa ko bulane." Aryaa threatened.

(Were did this forcefully thing came from? It's either I sleep on the bed or I am going to tell mother-in-law about this.)

Veer's eyes widened before he came up with a solution. "Ok let's do one thing. The bed is big enough to adjust the two of us. So, you sleep on one side and I'll sleep on the other. And I promise I'll keep my distance."

Aryaa looked hesitant. " No. You can't sleep beside me."

"And why is that?" Veer raised an eyebrows.

"Be-because......because I have a sleeping disorder. Yah! thats why."
She replied

"It's ok. Nothing will happen. It's not like you would kill me in my sleep." Veer said making Aryaa's tongue tied.

"Ok then. Dont blame me that I didn't warn you before." she said before settling down on the bed. Soon Veer joined her and they slept with a 936748 km distance between them.

It's was around 3 am in the morning when Veer heard weird noises. He quickly opened his eyes to see Aryaa sitting on the bed.

She was rotating her head in a weird way while mumbling

"Thang Bali re
Kitna Bali re
Thang Bali re
Kitna Baja re"

And finally repeating it after a few times, she kicked Veer off the bed. He fell down and looked at her in horror.

"Chal Veer beta. Jaan bachani hai to bhaag yaha se. Waise bhi bhai,Abeer aur Pari kahte hn ki almost sari chudailen raat ke teen baje hin jagti hin." mumbling this he hurriedly picked up his blanket and pillow and slept on the couch.

(Come on Veer. If you want to save your life then run away from here. Also Abeer and Pari says that most of the ghosts arrive at 3 o'clock.)

Aryaa laughed silently as her plan worked. Yup it wasn't any kind of chudail or bhootni neither any sleeping disorder, she just enacted a scene for one of her favorite movies Chennai Express.

Soon after laughing silently, she also fell in deep slumber.

********

Veer quickly opened his eyes as soon as cold water made contact with his face. He looked up to see his lovely wife grinning widely at him. Note the sarcasm in his wife being lovely.

"Good Morning hubby. I guessed you had a wonderful night by looking at you sleeping in the couch." She smirked.

His eyes widened as he remembered yesterday's incident but who is he to give her the satisfaction of winning. "Yah! Actually I thought that you are my wife and I should listen to you so I came here to sleep. You know like a real gentleman."

"Oh really?" she asked before bursting into fits of laughter.

"You-" he said getting offended.

"What you haan? What you?" she asked before laughing again.

"You-you are laughing at me?"

"No I am laughing at myself." replied Aryaa laughing.

Veer raised a finger moving towards her and was about to say something when suddenly his foot slipped on the mat and the both of them fell on the bed together.

And that's when suddenly someone entered making their eyes wide.

"Ary-opps! I think I came on the wrong time." saying that the person about to leave but Aryaa quickly pushed Veer away before saying "No! No di please come."

"You sure?" asked Siya wiggling her brows while gesturing between the two.

"Yah! Di! It's nothing like that. We just fell." Arya whined.

"For each other?" smirked Siya.

"Yah di!! Shut that gutter brain of yours. Now come in." replied Arya at which she got a slap on the back of her forehead.

Siya then scratched the back of her neck before saying "Ca-can you help m-me wear this 6 meter piece of cloth." She gestured towards the saree in her hand.

Aryaa sighed before nodding as Veer left the room giving the two sisters privacy.

*********

As the two of them descended down the stairs, they saw the whole family sitting on the dinning table except Avyansh which made Siya confused.

And as God was in her favour, Aishwarya asked about Avyansh to which Veer replied "Bhai went on a business trip."

Siya lost her appetite hearing his words. Though they married each other in different circumstances but still he could try to communicate atleast. He could have told her about his trip.

After having their breakfast they all settled down in the living room and conversed with each other so that the new brides get to know their family.
The male members took a day off.

Soon the day ended and all of them went to their respective rooms to take some rest.

As soon as Siya sat on her bed, she took her phone and opened wattpad. She clicked on the writing sector and started to write a new story.

'Itni dramatic shadi hui hai meri. I am sure the readers would love to read it." saying that she started writing the story about her and Avyansh.

(I had such a dramatic wedding.)

She had millions of followers but her account was anonymous so she used their original name.

**********

Please write review in the comment section so that I can improve

~your lovely author