Ch 18

"Kya kar rahi ho yaar Aryaa? Niche utharo, koi aa jayega to?" Veer said as he looked around to see if someone was watching them or not.

So apparently, Aryaa had a sudden urge to eat mangoes. And not any random mangoes....she wanted to pluck them like she had always done. And well as Veer is her husband he has to accompany her no matter what.

So here they were, Aryaa on top of the tree trying to reach her mango as Veer kept an eye for her.

"Aree.....I know the uncle to whom this garden belongs...." Aryaa answered.

She was just an inch apart from the pair of mangoes, so she finally gathered her saree properly and in one go plucked the fruits but to her luck, her foot slipped.

She was about to fall down, when Veer swiftly catches her.

"Aree mummy, mar gayi kya?" She asked slowly opening her eyes.

"Mujhe pata hai that I look like a male angel of heaven but you haven't died yet...." Veer replied.

"Angel my foot! I thought you were the rakshas of hell. Waise bhi bahut kandh kiye hai maine, heaven to naseeb hone se raha."

But Veer didn't reply anything, rather he was looking at her face. Due to sunlight, her eyes have turned light brown which was rare but serene.

He slightly tucked the strand of hair blocking his view.

"W-what ar-re yy-ou.....?" Aryaa stuttered.

"Aree Kaun hai wahan?" Suddenly they heard a voice and Aryaa's eyes widened. She jumped from his hands, grabbing his wrist started running.

"Veeerrrr!!!! Bhaaaagggoooo!!"

"What?" Veer was confused but let her drag him with herself.

"He was the owner of the garden."

"But you said you know him!"

"Aree I know him but that doesn't mean he is my phupha. I also know Mukesh Ambani lekin uske ghar me aise ghusungi to jail me dalwa dega."

Veer facepalmed himself before running together. After a few moment, they had finally escaped the owner. They stopped panting then looked at each other before bursting into fits of laughter.

***********

Avyansh's POV

Sometimes I wonder what should I do with these people.

So apparently we had gone to Kul devi mandir as per Manisha maa's request. And after the puja, Siya, Veer being themselves, couldn't stay at place quietly.

Hence they decide to tease the goat which was there. As a result, my wife is chased by the same goat while my brother had climbed a tree in fear.

"Aaa.....mummy...Papa....Aryaa...Avyanshhhhhhh....kaise behen aur pati hai ap dono.....yaha itni pyari bachi ke sath bakri temple run khel rahi hai aur app haas rahe hain?"

Soon the owner of the goat came and took it with himself. People around us were laughing at them as well.

She glared at me before adjusting her saree as she was running after picking it up a little and I couldn't control my laugh.

She gave me a glare as Veer was glaring at a laughing Aryaa.

"Choro inko....aaj se sirf tum hi ho hamare." Siya said to Veer as I raised my eyebrows.

"Haan bhabhi....ye dono bahut bekar hain. Katti hun mai tum dono se." Veer replied.

"Alle le le....mela babu guchsa ho gaya?" Aryaa asked in a baby voice before laughing again.

"Bhabhi keh dijiye apni behen se....baat na kare wo hamse." Veer said grumpily.

"Haan baat nahi karo usse." Siya said to Aryaa before turning towards Veer "Aur tum bhi keh do apne bhai se ki gussa to ham pehle se hin thhe....ab to...." She thought for a while for proper words before saying again ".....ab to....hame inki shakal bhi nahi dekhni. Haan....shakal." I looked at her amused.

"Haan bhai....shakal bhi maat dikhana bhabhi ko....waise bhi Hrithik Roshan jaisi shakal to hai nahi apki ki bhabhi ko dikkat ho." Veer turned to me.

"Ruk tu...."

"Bhabhi dekho...bhaiya dhamka rahe hain."

"Aise kaise? Apki himmat kaise hui mere pyare devar ko dhamkane ki?" Siya glared at me while Veer hid behind her with a smug look plastered on his face.

"Nautanki kam karo!" Aryaa smacked Veer's head from behind.

"Aaow!!! Kitni jangli behen hai apki. Apni itni sweet aur ye.....adopted nahi hai na?" Veer asked before saying "Chodo! Chalo bhabhi ham chalte hain."

"Han han! Chalo!" Siya said as they started walking ahead while I and Aryaa followed hem from behind with a chuckle.

**************

Hello!!

Well the goat part was my sister's Idea. We were laughing so much while writing it.

Also the colour changing eye is not fake. My sister actually has eyes that looks black but as the sun rays fall on it they turn light brown.

Anyways!!!! Enjoy.
Love
Author
M.S