"Tomorrow is the National Day holiday. Those students are quite far away from your home, so you don't have to worry about them causing trouble."

For Miao Zhen, Su Chengye's worries were unnecessary. He was beaten just now because the heroine was watching. The system held him tightly and told him to be gentle at this time.

Although Miao Zhen didn't understand it, he did what the system said.

Su Chengye gave Miao Zhen a few words, glanced at Chu Siyao coldly, and called her out of the infirmary.

It seems that a torture of the soul is indispensable.

Miao Zhen was not too worried. Su Chengye would take advantage of his position to humiliate the heroine verbally every day.

Humiliation is not appropriate, it is more like a scolding after being disappointed.

When the others left, the system popped up happily and installed the update package it had created.

Several Gs, I feel like there should be a lot of updates.

Miao Zhen waited for a while and saw five more icons suddenly appeared on the system interface.

[Mission], [Holy bitch value], [Main Character Favorability], [System Mall] and [System Personalized Dressing]

Miao Zhen clicked on it one by one and saw that the progress tables of the side tasks and main tasks in the tasks were all 0. Because the male protagonist has not given up revenge, and the plot point has not yet begun.

In addition, there are more daily tasks. Say three holy sayings of the Holy Mother Bitch every day, and today's progress is still 0/3.

The Holy Mother Whore's value is pitifully low, only over 10 points. According to the system's comments, no one except Miao Zhen himself thinks that he is related to these three words.

Among the main characters, Su Chengye already has a favorable impression of him at 40%, and regards him as a talent who can be made under the national flag.

Chu Siyao has a 70% fondness for him and feels that he is her only friend. However, the numerical value has been fluctuating, which has something to do with her lack of security.

On the other hand, the female villain Qiao Wan's favorability level reached 90 for some reason. Miao Zhen was a little confused. When he opened the details, he only saw the sentence "Sao 0 I can do it!" Sun! 】

Miao Zhen is diligent and studious, and already understands these jargons after the last time. He didn't know how he, a man who was upright and upright, could become 0. Shaking his head to throw away the unpleasantness, he turned to open the system store. It may be because the application reported to the system was not approved, and it is too poor. There are only a few weapons collected from unknown sources and a few bottles of weirdly colored potions.

The last remaining system personalized decoration is to change the color of the system interface, and also change the personalized icons and the modeling of the map villain.

Miao Zhen studied for a while, praised the system a few words, and fell asleep tiredly.

Half asleep and half awake, he was keenly aware of the sound of footsteps approaching from far away. Someone stood by his bed and looked at him for a while, then left quietly.

Miao Zhen only thought it was some student and didn't think much about continuing to sleep.

He was finishing math problems in his dream, and when he was about to finish, the system's noisy voice suddenly sounded in his mind.

Miao Zhen was frightened and sat up suddenly.

Before he could recover, the system hurriedly released the map, [Go, go, go, the first node is about to begin! The heroine went to the rooftop and was about to commit suicide by jumping off the building, but the hero who happened to be on the rooftop successfully saved her! Now the female protagonist has begun to have fun on the rooftop, and the male protagonist is still busy criticizing and educating the students who hit you. You quickly drag the male protagonist over to do the task! 】

The system went silent, and Miao Zhen subconsciously ran to the hero's office. Halfway there, he stopped and turned around and ran upstairs.

【What are you doing! 】

'By the time I found the male protagonist, the female protagonist was already gone. '

When they arrived at the rooftop, Miao Zhen saw Chu Siyao, who was holding on to the railing and turning outwards.

In desperation, he ran over and grabbed Chu Siyao's arm. At the same time, he took out his mobile phone and dialed the number Su Chengye had left for him.

Chu Siyao was now disheartened and felt that her existence was completely unnecessary. She didn't understand why she was ostracized, and she didn't know why everyone hated her. Finally, I had a friend who was also implicated in the school bullying.

Just when Su Chengye handed her over to talk, Chu Siyao accidentally figured something out. She felt that this would only end if she died.

Suddenly he was grabbed by someone, and when he turned around he saw Miao Zhen.

Looking at the bruises on his face, Chu Siyao lowered his head, feeling bitter in his heart.

As soon as Miao Zhen called, Su Chengye quickly picked up the call.

Maybe he thought he was being bullied again, but Su Chengye's anxious voice came from the phone, "Where are you? The teacher is going to find you now."

Miao Zhen grabbed Chu Siyao's arm tightly to prevent her from jumping down. The system encouraged him in his head, and he told a little lie to trick Su Chengye into coming.

Miao Zhen has never lied in his whole life, and it is not easy to open his mouth and stutter.

Seeing that he wanted to move reinforcements, Chu Siyao tried her best, but to no avail.

She took a deep breath and smiled miserably: "Let me go, Miao Zhen." I really don't want to live anymore. "

Su Chengye on the other side of the phone vaguely heard this sentence, and combined with what happened in his previous life, he quickly guessed what was going on, and his face turned black with anger.

Wasn't Chu Siyao just out of her mind? Didn't she think about the psychological shadow that watching others commit suicide would cause to people?

From Miao Zhen's willingness to get close to Chu Siyao, we can see that he is a good and considerate child. If Chu Siyao really jumped in front of him, even if he didn't take care of her, he would still feel that he failed to save Chu Siyao.

Coupled with the close relationship between him and Chu Siyao, the whole class was vaguely repelled by him. Chu Siyao regarded Miao Zhen as her only friend, and never thought that Miao Zhen might be her only one.

Su Chengye ignored these senior students, grabbed the phone that had not been hung up, and hurriedly ran to the rooftop.

After listening to Chu Siyao's words, Miao Zhen couldn't help but frown and shouted: "Suicide is a serious sin and an act of ignorance. Just listen to my words and come down quickly!"