32❤️

Magical forest

The little girl feels the fear in her body. That is not her own. As Y/n stepped into the forest, her heart pounded in rhythm with the whispering leaves overhead. The air was thick with the scent of earth and magic, and a shiver ran down her spine as she took her first tentative steps forward. Her long pink hair swayed gently in the breeze, a vibrant contrast against the muted hues of the forest.

With each stride, Y/n felt a sense of trepidation settling over her like a heavy cloak. The ancient trees loomed tall and imposing around her, their gnarled branches reaching out like grasping fingers. Yet, despite the fear that gnawed at her insides, she pressed on, driven by the unshakeable bond that tethered her to her mates.

Her blue eyes scanned the shadows, searching for any sign of her mates. She could feel their fear echoing in her mind, a faint whisper of anguish that tugged at her heartstrings. With each passing moment, the weight of their distress grew heavier, urging her onward into the unknown. She doesn't know what is happening but she knows it's bad. The more time goes it's she starts to feel scared. The forest seemed to close in around her, its secrets whispered on the wind like a haunting melody.

But Y/n pushed aside her fear, focusing instead on the connection that bound her to the brothers. She reached out with her senses, allowing the mate bond to guide her like a beacon through the darkness.

And then, in a moment of clarity, she saw it, a flicker of light in the distance, beckoning her forward like a guiding star. With renewed determination, Y/n quickened her pace, her footsteps echoing softly in the silent forest. She ran so fast that she didn't know.

As she drew closer, the light grew brighter, illuminating a clearing bathed in moonlight. Y/n rushes towards the brothers, lying amidst the foliage, their forms huddled together in darkness. As she approaches, her heart clenches with sorrow at the sight of their injuries. She is overwhelmed with sadness by seeing them so helpless. Tears start streaming down her face, blurring her vision, and she wipes them away several times to try and regain her composure.