22💚

"Even the sun didn't rise,” Yoongi groaned and wiped his sweat with his hand and glanced at his grandfather. Who is unbother by their whining.

“I can't run, my legs are
shaking, my heart is hurting, I am going to have a heart attack”Jin, lie  down and start panting hard. Yoongi looked at his Brother and sat down and scuffled at him. Namjoon and Hobi were gasping for air.

“Get up punk before I bit you up” Minho stands behind them and looks down at them with a furious look. “you need to finish your run, two more laps are left,get up”.

“I am going to die,” Yoongi

“Hoba, get up you are heavy” Namjoon

"Wait I can't feel my lags" Hobi

“I am not coming tomorrow,” Jin.

“Tomorrow you are thinking about future I don't think I am going to survive today” Yoongi

“Hyung, are you okay there?” Jimin asked Taehyung to come behind him. He was holding a bottle of water. He passed the water to Hobi. He gulped it down in one go and passed it down. Jungkook was coming with slow steps and rubbing his eyes with his hands. He didn't even open his eyes entirely. The sun was bright and he whined and Lay down where his Four brothers are huffing and panting. Jin rubs his hair and he goes close to him. Jungkook hates waking up this early.

Aegon come and look at them and and lowly growl at Minho

“What, we need to train these kids so they are going to take the exam” Minho told his dragon pointing a finger at him.

“Oh stop it you are just going to sleep, logically they are your grandchildren so you have to help stop complaining.” Minho

“What do you mean that you're not old like me, you are like old old old” Minho put both of his hands up and looked at his dragon with a savage look. “Don't go” Minho was running behind an angry dragon.

“What was that?” Jimin asked, looking at the direction where Minho was running behind a dragon cursing furiously.

“Thank god” Yoongi.

“Why did you guys get up this early?” Hobi asked, not looking in any direction, he stood up and looked at why Minho was fighting with a big red Dragon.

“Try to get up on his back, and hold your seat properly. When he flies make sure that you don't fall from his back” Minho let out.

Jin was the first to get on Aegon’s back. Aegon is a very big dragon and it's hard for Jin to get on his back. He tries but he is not tall enough. Ageon huff and bent down and bring his tail front of Jin so he can get up on his back without any trouble.

“Are you ready? '' Minho asked when he would show that Jin is ready and he would sit properly on Aegon’s Back.

“Yes I am ready” Minho patted Aegon's back and he starts to fly slowly. He is not very up; he makes sure that Jin is okay on his back. He starts very slow and when he feels that Jin is doing well he starts to take some turns Jin is very attentive. and he makes sure that his grips are proper. Ageon trained with Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon everyone is tacking there turn properly. They are very good at riding thay did an excellent job in their first riding and both Minho and Aegon are satisfied.

“Ok, so we are done for today,” Minho said and helped Namjoon to get down on Aegon's back. 

“Can we try Grandfather pls Jungkook make his best puppy eyes that no one can say no to him. Jimin and Taehyung were behind him and giving Minho the the same puppy eyes.

“No, you are too young for this” Minho.

“Pls pls pls” Three of them said at once.

“no" Minho said but Aegon didn't say anything he just looking at them curiously.

"Pls Grandfather" Jimin

“I am not sure, it's too dangerous, ” Minho said to Aegon who was standing with close eyes and not saying anything.

“Let them try Father, they are going to be the future king's . it's better for them. They need this training more than anyone.  And if they break one or two bones that's fine too it's better then get killed.  If they are prepared they can defend themselves , it's going to benefit them. I don't think their paths will be easy. Let them try Father, they need this.” Harry sad and stan beside Yoongi he look much better.

Minho just nods without any further questions. He understands what Harry was trying to say; he wants the best for his children. And it's better for all seven of them to be prepared and learn as much as possible. Bet he can't get out his feelings that it's too dangerous. Aegon is a large dragon. It's difficult For Jin to climb up on his back and Hold his seat properly. It will be better if they practice with a smaller Dragon but it is safe for them to practice with Aegon. Minho sighed and allowed them to ride Aegon. He knows that it's better for them.

Jimin first “Take it slow ” Minho Mind link Aegon. Harry was standing beside his Father looking at the red Dragon. “It's better for them ” He muttered quietly, it's more for himself than anyone.

“Don't worry he will be fine, you think too much” Aegon said back in the mind link  he flew slowly to make sure that Jimin is ok. He didn't go very up or do anything difficult. He takes it slow.

Jimin did very well and slowly Aegon coms down. Harry looks so proud of them Minho supported him to get down. And help Taehyung get on his back. “Are you ready?” Minho checked correctly. “Yeah” Taehyung hold look in front. Aegon slowly starts to get up like he did with Jimin. He is very careful. They take some turns and when they are coming down Aegon shows a furious Dragon coming their way Aegon roared angrily not liking the way the dragon is getting so close to them Taehyung’s hold tightened. The dragon sped is really fast and Aegon stopped to make sure which way he would go but the Dragon was so fast and manipulated his gift and it landed on them,

The dragon was out of his mind. Aegon Fire back to stop the attack. It happened so first some of the fire burned Taehyung's leg. Aegon tries his best to protect but he couldn't  do it properly And he can't use his full capacity because Taehyung will not be able to hold his seat. He will fall down and that will be the worst case. The dragon attacked a second time before Aegon could do anything he show the dragon fell down. Aegon didn't know what went on he was confused because he didn't do anything so how that happened. He could sance that Taehyungs hold is loosing slowly, so he comes down. Before Taehyung could fall down Harry held him in his aram. He was badly injured.

What happened to the dragon?  someone yelled.

--------------------------------------