10❤

Next day Harry's pov

I went to the living room and I saw Taehyung y/n sitting on the sofa reading a book. Taehyung was hugging her on one side and holding a book in the other hand. She is literally on his lap. This much cuddling is not acceptable. This needs to stop. I can't handle it anymore I have to do something about this because they are babies.

I see my beautiful wife and go to her to speak about this. "Ella" I came close to her and back-hugged her. "What happened," she asked. Her smell is so nice that I forgot why I came here. I put my head on her neck and inhaled her scent."If you have nothing to talk about then I need to give this to Tae" She lifts a shirt and then I remember why I came here in the first place. "Ella, we have a problem" "What happened?" she asked. "Y/n and Taehyung were cuddling in the living room." "I know they look so cute," she told me with brightness in her eyes. "Taehyung placed y/n in his leap" "Yeah, and" she just stared at me. Did she not understand what I am talking about? Perhaps I need to tell her more clearly. "Ella, they are babies, they can't do this kind of thing".

She looks at me with a serious face
"They are mates, they are Bonds and it's not like they did something bad. My boys are respectful and I am very proud of them because of the way they handle everything. You can't separate them. You have to loosen up a little bit. Give them some space and time you know. She is hurt and their bond doesn't want to live her alone, you know how that feels everything is new to us to them." She told me and I understand it was new, not what I thought about "But we need to talk about bonds and mates things". She holds my hand and then looked up at me "And I am going to talk to Y/n about this and you have to talk to the boys. I don't think she knows anything about mates."

"It's Emma ok?" I asked her.

"Yes she is better but she has a fever so she is resting in her Room. She needs to recover." I nod my head and she looks really weak. She is like my sister and I care for her a lot. I don't want anything to happen to her anymore.

"Mother and Father are going to come here, They can't know anything about this, you know how they are."

Ella mumbles something and asks "When".

"Tomorrow" I answered and she closed her eyes. And I kiss her head.

"Let's talk to them,"

The boys are sitting on the sofa and I am sitting on a different chair.

"Father, if they did something stupid I am telling you I don't know about anything," Yoongi told me glaring at his brother.

"Hey, we didn't do anything" Jimin complained Looking at him.

"Can't trust clowns?" Yoongi told Jimin and he make a pout.

"Stopped being a grampy" Jin scolded his brother.

"Ok stop, I need to talk about something important, and no one did anything wrong ok," I told them before the war started.

"So we are not in trouble," Namjoon asked"

"Perhaps did you do something that may be got you in trouble" his eyes go big and he hesitantly responds "No" not looking at my eyes so they did something but we are going to ignore that.

"Do you know about mates and bond works? Some of them nod and some of them look a little bit confused about this. Ok, so they have an idea, that's good I mean I know that Jin, Yoongi, Joon, and Hobi will know. But my younger sons look a little confused. That's what I thought.

"We are Dragon warriors when we get seventeen-year-old and we choose our dragon or they choose us. And after that, we found our soulmate. Every one of us has a bond that connects us to our Dragon and our mates. When you choose a dragon your gift will wake up. Sometimes you have different gifts and sometimes you have the same gift, every kingdom has a gift and the majority of people will have that gift like the "water kingdom" Most warriors can manipulate water or most dragons have water power. There are many kingdoms like that, They have different powers and different gifts." They listened very carefully to every word I was saying.

"Can one person have various kinds of gifts like a water kingdom warrior will have fire gifts or something like that I don't know". Namjoon said he is always the smart one and he has a really good question.

"Yes it's an extraordinary case but there are few cases that have different and rare gifts. But it is a very uncommon thing And rare case" I add

"Can anyone have more gifts like two or three?" Hobi asked and Jin and Jimin nodded their heads.

"I had never here someone with three gifts but some rare people have two gifts"

"So it's possible," Jimin asked "Yes" Looking at him he is thinking about something very hard.

"We are not seventeen. How can we know that Y/n is our mate," Jimin asked.

"And why are our eyes not red like you? They are different," Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, how you know That y/n is your mate". I told them the truth. I don't know how they know "I think your bond knows that she is in danger and that's why your bond wakes up to protect his mate."

"And every one of you had different-colored eyes I showed that day, I never hear or show someone with those colors," I told them the truth I don't want to hide because I know dangers are waiting for them and they need to become strong.

"So it's never happened before," my oldest son asked. This is the first time he speaks and he is listening very carefully. He has many questions I can see but he didn't ask and I don't want to push. I know very well that whenever he is ready he will come to me.

"I can't say that because I don't know. It's happened before or not. Your eyes color everything is mastery".

"Is it bad?" Jin asked.

"No, I don't think it's bad, it's not common that doesn't mean it's bad. Different is not bad, it's just not like others, That doesn't mean it's bad. And time will give every answer." hearing my words I can sense their relief. I don't want to burden them with this thing but I don't have an opinion.

"You can not tell anyone that you guys find your mate and that your bond is awake. Not a single soul and your eyes color no matter who they are, family member friend who they are to you. Do you understand" I told them very seriously and I know they understand.

"If you do it will put you and Y/n in danger" They nod their hand.

"So tomorrow your grandfather and grandmother are coming and we will have some ground rules."

"I don't like this" Jungkook

__________________________________

Hello everyone I hope you like this chapter 👋🏻💜