8💜

The boys are eating their food. Y/n was sitting in the middle of Jimin and Taehyung.

"Why is Father glaring at us?" Hobi whispers in Taehyung's ear. They don't want their father to be listening  What are they talking about? "I don't know," Tae answered and glanced at his Father's way. He was still staring at them; they gulped looking at him nervously.

"Y/n drink your milk" Emma scolded her. "I don't like it" she makes a disgusting expression while staring at the milk. "Can I not drink this today? I don't feel good, and I am in pain, look Mother" she makes cute puppy eyes and twinkles her eyes at her mother. "No, your cuteness won't work on me," Emma told her and glanced at her but she didn't lose hope "You are the best Mother in this world, and I forgot to tell you that you and Ella's aunt look so beautiful today, pretty pls pls," she told her mother and Ella and they are smiling at her cuteness. "Fine just for today, '' Ella told her. She claps her hands happily. The boys look at their mother widely because she always makes them drink their milk no matter what.

"Boys go it's getting late you need to sleep or you are going to be late for school". Ella told them.

"Let's go Y/n" Jimin comes to pick up Y/n cos she can't walk.

"What are you doing young man," Harry asks.

"I am gonna carry her to our room, she can't walk," Jimin told his father.

"No, she is not gonna sleep with you," Harry told him and looked back at the file that he needed to complete.

"Why not, she is going to sleep with me," Jimin told his father carrying her bridal style Y/n was holding his neck. She is sleepy.

"Us Jimin, she is going to sleep with us in our room" Taehyung corrected him.

"Yes, but Father told me no Tae" Taehyung came and stood beside Jimin and glanced at y/n she was trying to not fall asleep.

"Why not?"Taehyung asked his Father and rubbed his hand on y/n head she instantly closed her eyes feeling his touch.

"Put her down, she can't sleep with you, "Harry told them putting his file on the table and moving close to them so he could take Y/n from them.

"Nooo," Taehyung and Jimin growled at their father and stepped back from him. Their protecting side came in they don't know but they feel so furious. The other comes there running.

"What happened?" Ella asks worried written all over her face this is the first time she heard her boys growling she doesn't know they could growl now.

"They want to sleep together," Harry told Ella he is now angry.

"Yes and," Ella asks confused she comes close to Harry puts her hand on his back and rubs gently.

"They are mates," Emma said She could feel the tension in the air she knew. How mate bonds work and she knows that.

"Yes we are mates and now I am sleepy so let's go," Yoongi told them and took Y/n from Jimin.

"What's wrong, are you insane or what, they are children" Harry yelled and glared at all of them, "Give her back" Harry shouted

"They can't sleep together," Harry

"We can and we will," Yoongi told his father his eyes were turning black he was angry.

Now Junkook is sleepy and he is clenching her Mother's skirt. Ella picks her up in her arms and instantly he puts his head down on her neck. Ella was caressing Jungkook back and in no time he fell asleep. she doesn't want them to get angry and do some stupid thing. And she is too exhausted for this she doesn't want to deal with her husband and her children's stupid fight, and is too late for that.

"Harry stop, it's not the time," Emma told him."Look they are sleepy and tired, we can talk with them tomorrow," Ella told him but he was still doing a glaring contest with the boys.

"Harry" Ella shout lowly she doesn't want to wake up Jungkook and Y/n.

"Fine just today," he told them when she looked at Ella's angry face. Emma took them to their bed.

Next morning:

"Wake up or you are going to be late"Ella was waking up her three little boys.

"Kook woke up!" Eella was shaking him and putting kisses on his head. Jimin was easy, he didn't do anything and woke up. And he helped to wake up Taehyung.

Taehyung woke up and came to his mother and hugged her his eyes still closed. "I don't want to go, Mother," he told her and made a pout". No, you have to go, baby," Ella told him and kissed his cheek.h He giggles and hugs her tight.

"Kook wake up or I will throw all your banana milk" Ella yelled at him.

"Why are hyungs not up?" Jimin pointed at his hyungs. "Let them sleep a little more. They don't have school today. Something happened to a teacher so they don't have classes today. And your class will end early today" Ella told Jimin.

"That's good " Taehyung.

"Go get ready or you will be late," Ella told them and helped them to get ready.

Later that day :
--------------------

The boys come home from school and they are all looking at Harry and Ella's Wedding pictures.

"Why did you eat me? Jungkook asked his mother.

"what? I didn't eat you," Ella told him.

"You did" Jungkook came close to her mother

"When," Ella asks him everyone is looking at them.

"Look at the picture, you eat me " Jungkook shows the picture. When Ella is pregnant with him. She smiled at her picture with a big belly.

"In the picture, you grow there I didn't eat you, you grow in my belly," Ella told him putting her hand in Jungkook's solder

"Why do you eat me, you eat hyungs too" Jungkook Shak his head.

"No I didn't eat you, you grow there, you grow on my belly. All of your hyungs grow in my belly" Ella told him but he shook his head again.

"But why you ete me, and why Father didn't stop you" Jungkook.

"You taste so good that's why, I ate you," Ella told him his eyes went big and he got scared.

"Don't eat me ok?" he told his mother and went to hide behind Namjoon.

What are you doing? Harry asks Ella and sits beside her and kisses her cheek Jungkook glares at his father "What happened to you, why are you hiding behind Joon" he asks Jungkook

"Why didn't you stop Mother she ete me," Jungkook told his father.

"What" Harry, everyone starts laughing

"Do you know what happened to Mr Han?" Harry asked his boys to look at each other and didn't answer.

"We don't know" Namjoon

__________________________________

Hay thank you so much for reading my book 😊😊