9🧡

Y/n and the boys are sitting in the garden y/n was sitting in the middle of Jimin and Jungkook they are chatting about something that happened in school Y/n was listening everything very carefully

Jungkook was side-hugging her. "I don't want to go school tomorrow" Jungkook complained and buried his head in Y/n Nack and in halling her scent. Y/n looked at him and asked "Why" Jungkook didn't put his head up and whispered close to her ear and nuzzle his face more to her "You like going to school" "Me" Y/n pointed a finger at her way. "Yes, You" She blinked her eyes, and reply "I never want to school," Y/n told them looking down at her leap. The boys get surprised. She looks up from her lap and looks at their face "Mother doesn't like when I go outside. And I never talk to anyone my age."

She thinks back about her time. In her room, there was a bed, And a small window and the room is so dark and small. Sometimes some man comes in and gives her food. Her mother comes to her room. But every time she notices some new purple Marks on her body. She asks her many times but she never answers. Time goes by and she stops asking but she always notices The purple marks and the scratches no matter how much her Mother tries to hide she always notices how can she not when she listens to her scream. She had a doll she wanted to bring with her but her mother didn't let her, so she put that doll under her dress and brought it with her. She doesn't remember who gave that doll to her but she loves that doll. Here everyone is nice, they talk to her so nicely. But in her home, that's not the case. The warriors look at her like some pathetic creature. She is not used to this type of love and affection. She is always treated like no one; it's like she doesn't exist. She feels loved hare with this Boyes she feels like she is safe and nothing can hurt her.

She was so scared. She was nervous and worried because she never lived her room. And when she left that room and went to a white room she didn't remember anything that happened in there and that makes her skin crawl.

"Y/n the other day you heal me like it's never happened how did you do that? I mean I know that you are a healer but you can't be so good. How old are you? He asked. He has a lot of questions in his mind.

Her chain of thought was cut by Namjoon. And she hesitantly responded."I don't know how I did it," she told him like she was asking him to give her some answer. She has lots of questions but never has a person she can reach out to and ask and they will tell her or give her an answer.

She stares up and makes eye contact with Namjoon and says "I can't show you in pain my heart hurts. I just wanted to help, please don't tell anyone. I don't want to hurt you in any way I just wanted to help"

"You didn't hurt me Y/n you helped me. And if you don't want anyone to know about this we won't tell anyone a single word." He told her without saying the word 'promise' but the way he is looking at her and saying every word Y/n knows that he is making a promise that they will not going to tell a single soul about this. She knows that in her heart. She can trust them more than anyone in this world.

She doesn't know why she feels like this. She doesn't know why she feels so warm and complete in her heart. She feels so safe and protected that she wants to stay with them like that. The thought of not seeing them makes her heart pain and her head heavy. She just doesn't want to think about this. why she feels like this?

"Y/n how old are you," Jin asked very carefully and didn't want to upset her anyway. He is careful with her and he can feel the nervousness.

"Eleven," she told them, and all of them smiled. Jungkook pulls her closer to him now he is back hugging her. Her head is resting on his chest and she relaxes.

"You are younger than me," Jungkook told her with a loud chuckle and kissed her head. She feels happy.

"How old are you guys?" she asked them.

"Me and Yoongi are sixteen-year-old and we are Twins ."

"Hoseok and Namjoon are Fifteen and they are Twins"

"Jimin and Taehyung are Fourteen"

"And Kook is twelve," Jin told her.

"Y/n can we ask you something," Yoongi asked

"Yeah if I know I will give you answers" She looks at Yoongi.

"Where are you from, do you know your kingdom name? He asked

"Fire kingdom," she told them, and he thought sometimes "It's very far from here".

She didn't know if it was a question or just him telling so he didn't say anything.

"Do you learn from someone how to heal?"

"No, I never show anyone who can do this. The doctor is first but his chakra is yellow" She told them the truth she can't leave her room so how can she know that someone can do that to her mother always told her not to use her gift? She gets very angry when she uses her power. She once attempts to heal her mother but she gets angry. She doesn't know why. She thought she is hurting her by doing this so she stops using her power.

"You know about chakra," Jimin asked, trying to cuddle with her. but Jungkook just growls and tightened his hold on her.

"You are hugging her way too long give me," Jimin told him angrily.

"So what?"Jungkook snaps not liking the idea.

"Learn to share" Jin hit his head and he wine and rubbed the area. Jin put one hand under Y/n's Leg and the other hand on her back and lift her and put her on Jimin's lap he immediately hugs her tight bring her close to him.

"No hyung," Jungkook whine and look at Jimin furiously. But Y/n look at him and smiled that make all his anger gone.

"No Jungkook you have to share," Hobi told him softly and came close to sit, with him, Jungkook hugged him and he jauntily rubbed his back.

"You know about chakra," Y/n Hoseok asked" Not looking at her his full attention is on his upset little brother.

"Yes, Mom told me about how it works, everyone has a different chakra," Y/n told him, lining back a little so she can place her leg properly.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Jimin asked to feel her sifting.

"A little my leg is hurting," Y/n told him

Hobi looks at her and shows her the leg he tries to sift her leg and put them on her lap.

"Do you know how to control your chakra?" Namjoon asked

"Not really," Y/n told them, and they here a warrior cooling their name

"Prince dinner is ready"

"We are coming"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello 👋🏻🤗

Please vote. and tell me if you like this book or your thoughts on this book.

Thank you for reading this book it's means a lot. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜