17💜

HARRY POV : 

The hit from the throwing was hard. The barriers are placed and shields are up. I look back at Louis. He was thrown far away from me and I saw him getting up.

"Father" I heard a familiar voice call me but I didn't get much time before thunder came with an earth-crumbling sound. It's so loud that Azriel needs to use his chakra. And I buried myself more in Azriel. He growled loudly. The impact was bad and it's so bright that it's hurt.

The black man looks like a creature it has a well-built body and is heavily armored and covered with black smoke. It didn't want anything from us. It wants something as. His eyes are fixed on the barrier. He didn't give us much attention. It's like we are just troubling him. Black smoke starts to get thick. And I cast my gift to see correctly.

"is he going to break the barrier?" Azriel.

"Don't ask me I don't know, But if he tries it's not going to crack it's a ten-shield barrier" I told him, rubbing my hands.

And the black dragon spun around and strike the barrier. Oh fuck, of course, he is going to try to break the fucking barrier. He starts to hit the barrier again and again but it doesn't have any effect.

Azriel growls and I cast my gift. My eyes flash bright red. "Crystal rain" crystals are dropped like water droplets but it's sharp like needles and it's dropping right on top of their heads. The shadow man looks up and black smoke comes from his hand protectively covering them. The man looks at our way. And the smoke that flooded around us started to get thick.

"FIRE FLAME " Louis comes in and Fries' waves cut through, not doing anything to us in the process. He was flying right beside me now

"Tell me you have a plan?" Louis asked me.

and another thunder falls in the middle of the barrier. But the barrier didn't break. Then the dragon starts to growl.

 Then the dragon starts to growl

Y/N POV  : 

I close my eyes Jimin's hands are raped around my waste. I clutch Jimin's shirt with my hands, fisting them in the process. "Shh," he told me and gently pressed his soft lips on my forehead. It gives me a tingling sensation in my body. I squeezed myself more into his chest. "You are burning" I whisper he doesn't answer simply nodding his head. The Blue light comes from my hand and I push my head back to look at Jimin's eyes and see him staring right at me. It's stopped and I blink my eyes at him. Jimin put his one hand on his forehead. "Did you just heal me?" he asked "I don't know it's just happened, are you feeling okay now" "Yes" He answered. Then we heard the sound and a bright light flashed. I closed my eyes. It feels like everything around us stopped for a minute. Heavy footsteps come and stop in front of us. Jimin placed his body in front of me. And cover my body from the view.

"Stop," Jimin told them "Prince, we need to get you some safe place," the guard told him. "What's happening, what was that?" Jimin asked, looking right into his eyes. The guards are more muscular and their body shapes are built for fighting. But I don't know what they see in Jimin that makes them afraid of him. His eyes didn't change the are in their natural shade.

"There was a fight happening, my prince, and we have strict orders from the King to get you in the safe zone" Jimin just nodded and stood up, pulling me in the process. Jimin didn't give me much time to steady my foot and start to pull me again. His hand was holding my plum tightly. gourds are all around us making a circle. I was looking at them curiously. But Jimin didn't pay any attention to them and kept moving.

We come in front of the big door. The door was so big I had to look up to see. Several warriors are there guarding the door. They are armored and ready for anything. I feel something and I look back at the balcony and see the 'Olive dragon looking at me and a smile comes on my face. I Take one step in Olive's way but Jimin pulls me back and frowns at me.

The door opened and we got in, the door was closed behind us. I show a lady standing there looking right into us. She was wearing a green gown that perfectly covered her body. Her blond hair was nicely put in a bun. She was wearing lots of heavy jewelry. Her fingers are covered with rings the way she looks at me makes me anxious. She takes some steps toward us and I can properly figure out who she is. The former queen Lady Kasumi. I didn't get much time to see her that day when she first came because of my leg. But I can stand now the cast is gone. I can roam around freely. I heal incredibly first. And I am so happy that I don't have to wear that heavy cast around. Jungkook didn't like that he liked to carry me around. But I kiss him on the chick and he is good to go.

I came back from my thoughts when the lady said "Who are you?"Jimin holds tightened around me and I blink my eyes now looking at her eyes.

"Y/n" I answered

"She is my daughter" I look back and see Mother and Aunt Ella coming.  Mother was holding her. Arms wrap around her soldiers protectively.

Again we heard the sound. It was stronger. The ground beneath us shakes.  aunt Ella screamed clutching her chest. And go down her knee.

"What happened?" I listen my mother ask and get down beside her. Shaking her gently.

"Tell me Ella,  what happened?"

"Harry" she whispered and tears rolled down her chicks. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thank you for reading I hope you like this chapter 👋👋👋

Pls, vote and comment🧐🧐