30🧡

"There were no red hatchlings," Namjoon observed, scanning their surroundings.

"Yeah, I noticed that too," Yoongi chimed in, his brow furrowed in thought. "But if there are no red dragons, that means no king or alpha, right?"

Namjoon nodded, contemplating the implications. "That is concerning. Without a red dragon to lead them, the other dragons may become disorganized."

"Well, we can not just stand around pondering the absence of red dragons, We need to locate those hatchlings" Jin said....

Yoongi gave a nod of agreement. "Agreed. Let us not dwell on it right now.

Jin: "Alright, Yoongi, let's double-check the map and compass. We need to make sure we're heading in the right direction."

Yoongi: "Yeah, I got the compass right here. But can you stop breathing down my neck? You are bothering me." He glared at Jin.

Hoseok: "Agreed. We must assess the situation, examine our surroundings, and then make our decision....."

Jimin: "Guys, guys!!!! I found a leaf that looks like a dragon! Isn't that a sign?"

Taehyung: "Jimin, we're in a magical forest. Everything seems to be magical... Focus!!!"

Jungkook: "'Laughing' You know, Jimin, the last time you believed a squirrel was a magical animal?"

Jimin: "Well, you never know! It is possible that the squirrel was a shape-shifter......"

Namjoon: "Hoseok, remember our strategic approach. We need to stay calm and focused. We need to find them in 48 hours."

Hoseok: "Yeah, yeah, I got it. But what if we encounter a giant spider or something? I'm not good with creepy crawlies."

Namjoon: "We'll handle it together. Just stay close to me, and we'll squash any spiders that come our way."

Jungkook: "'Laughing' Spiders? Seriously, Hyung? You're supposed to be the brave one."

Hoseok:" Hey, spiders are terrifying! You'd understand if you weren't so busy causing trouble."

Jin: "Alright, enough bickering, boys. We need to stick together if we're going to find our dragon bond."

Yoongi: "And we can't do that if we're all arguing like a bunch of kids. Let's keep moving forward and leave the spider talk behind."

Jungkook:"'muttering' Yeah, and leave Jin Hyung's bossiness behind too."

Jin:" What was that, Jungkook?"

Jungkook: "Nothing, hyung. Just admire your leadership skills, as always."

Jin: "That's what I thought. Now let's focus and find that dragon."

Yoongi:" Alright, let's stick to the plan. Jin and I will lead the way with the map and compass. Namjoon and Hoseok, you two keep us focused on our strategic approach. And for the rest of you, no more distractions!!"

As all of them go deeper into the magical forest, they encounter their first obstacle: a dense thicket of enchanted vines. These vines trembled and twisted, as if they had a consciousness of their own, reaching out to capture anyone who came too close. The boys didn't understand when the magical vines surrounded them.

Jin, the eldest and most experienced of all of them, took a cautious step forward, his keen eyes examining the tangled mass for any evidence of a clear way. However, the vines appeared to anticipate his every move, crawling around his legs and arms, threatening to swallow him completely.