13💛

HOSEOK POV

I woke up hearing Jin Hyung's loud voice. "Wake up hobi" I was rubbing my face and everything around me was loud. I didn't open my eyes but I could hear my brother's bickering.

"Jungkook wake up" Jin screamed

"Stop shouting" Yoongi through a pillow at Jin,

"Where is Y/n" Taehyung asked but nobody answered.

"Namjoon Hyung, come out I need to go to the bathroom". Jimin is knocking on the bathroom door.

"Where is Y/n?" Taehyung asked again loudly.

"She is not here, now wake up" Yoongi.

"Namjoon you are there for one hour now come out" Yoongi

"Jungkook, if you don't wake up now I will throw all of your games."Jin

"Hyung, I'm awake," Jungkook told him and pull his blanket but Jin tossed it far away from the corner.

"Say yeah" Jin

"Yeah," Jungkook.

"Loud" Jin.

"Yeah" Jungkook

"Stop your circus, start to get ready" Yoongi

"Did you see Mother?" I asked, Mother looked tense; it looked like something bothering her. I asked her but she didn't say much. She just told me it was because of Y/n and everything that happened with our bond and the King and Queen are arriving. But there is some more to this that she is not telling. I wonder what it is. I didn't tell my brothers anything about this. I don't want to worry them, so keep quiet.

"No, why? Did Mother come last night" Jin asked me and started shaking Jungkook.

"Yes," I told him and got up from my bed, and I saw Joon coming out of the bathroom so pushed Jimin and got to the bathroom.

"Hey, I was waiting" I hear Jimin shouting.

'Soomin' came to our room and told us to get ready for the King and Queen arriving. We shower and get ready. It took Jin Hyung one hour to convince Jungkook not to see Y/n and get ready. The other two are not very good. But convincing Kook is the hardest. We go to the walking closet and the maids help us to get ready. They put us into fancy suits and they did our hair and everything. It takes so much time and it's irritating."It's too tight Hyung" Taehyung showed me his tie. The maid's tie was a little too hard. "Let me see" I lose it a little so he can be comfortable. "Is it ok?" I asked him and he gently nodded his head.

"Everyone is so busy today, Mother didn't come to wake us, and when did Y/n leave our room," Taehyung asked looking at the people, they were running here and there.

"Mother must have told someone to bring Y/n before someone noticed that she was not in her room," I told my brother.

At the dinner table, the way Grandmother talked to Mother made me feel so angry. Something inside me wants to hurt her. I don't know what this feeling is, I never felt something like this. I looked to my side and Namjoon was sitting beside me and his eyes were fixed on the queen. Did he feel that way too?

I was going to Y/n's room. Her room was not far from our room. My brother and I shared the same room. It's a Big room. It's like Three rooms altogether. Mother and Father always ask if we want different rooms, but we don't feel good when we are not together so we always give up that idea.

I opened the door to her room and she was sitting on the bed. She looked up when she showed me and her face lit up. ''Hobi'' is the way she calls me. It brushed out all my anger. "Come here" She held her hands out for me. I came close to her and she held my hand and pulled me towards the bed I sat beside her. "Look what I found" I look closely at what is showing "It's crystals" She is holding all shades of crystals. "How did you find this," I asked her curiously "Soomin gave them to me, She told me to play with them."

"Let's make something," we made a bracelet with seven different shades of crystal. I put that on her left hand. "It's so pretty" She was looking at her bracelet.

"Let's go, we need to sleep," I told her and got up from the bed. I bend my knees slightly and Y/n places her arms over my shoulders and she holds me tight. I Reach straight back with my arms underneath her legs and slowly raise the ride by straightening my legs. Y/n placed her chin on my solder. I heard a voice and we stopped. We hide behind a big pillar. I heard some warriors pass by. I tried to peek and look at their faces but I couldn't see properly. They passed by and I left a breath I did not know I was keeping.

Someone tapped on Y/n solder and she gasped. I turned so fast. I didn't know I could do that and I glared at the person."Hyung it's me"Jimin looked at us and blinked his eyes several times. "You scared me," Y/n complained. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was passing by when I showed you" I was breathing hard. I don't know what happened but I get so scared talking to Mother and what happens at the dinner table makes me eager. "Hyung your eyes" Jimin pointed at my eyes "What?" I asked him and placed one hand on my eyes. "They change". Sit not know.

"Give her to me" I gave Y/n to Jimin and Y/n held Jimin like a cola. I take some deep breaths and try to inhale Y/n scent, It calms me down. And I opened my eyes and glanced at them. "They are normal," Jimin told me. "Let's go before anyone sees us" Jimin and Y/n were talking the whole way I was quietly listening. Jimin was asking about Y/n's day and what she eats, she was telling him, and sometimes peeking in my way her head was resting on Jimin's solder and her face was close to his neck.

"You are late Hyung we are waiting for a long time" Junkook opened the door and Y/n lifted her head from Jimin's soldier to look at him.

"Close the door Jungkook, someone will see," Jin said.

--------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. 💜