19🤎

3RD PERSON POV 

Aegon comes close and stands little behind Minho. Six boys look behind. Aegon exhaled a hot breath and blew their faces. “It's hot,” Taehyung complained “it stinks” Yoongi said and scrunched his nose. “You should brush your teeth, two times every day” Hobi said lift two fingers in front of Aegon's face. he just exhaled again looking at their way.

“I need two strongest healers and twenty powerful fire worries right here in five minutes”, he says, eyes are glowing he is barely controlling his gift . His whole presence demands power authority and leadership. The present warriors didn't work with Minho they hear stories about him but never see him on ground, most of them didn't see Aegon, This is the first time he show his presence in front of everyone most of the time he don't care what's happening he barely comes out.

Minho goes far away from the shadow man's view. They can hear the black dragons growling he is getting angry that's good that's how he wants. He tells them the plan and they listen most of them agree and some of them have their  doubt, But they work with Harry so they know better not to ask, But there always will be one fool.

“My Lord, it's too risky,” one of the  warriors said, listening to Minho's plan.

“If you have some other plan. You are free to tell. But I suggest if you don't have any then don't waste our time.” Minho said and wore his armor. 

"But king Harr y y " he stutter when Aegon growl at him telling him to shut up before he light him up his dragon put his head down. When he show Aegon getting angry the warrior stop his dragon maybe said something to make him stop.

“If this means that we will save father, then this is what we will do” Namjoon spick before Minho could say anything as.

“And if you are not sure then you can go back to the safe zone, you don't have to come.” Jin

“We had a chance to protect our king. We needed to save him. If anyone has any doubts they can go back. No one will jagged. But if one person will stay, they need to trust the plan or it will never going to  work.” Namjoon speaks and looks at the warriors.

These little boys are born to become the greatest leaders” Aegon told Minho and he nodded. 

You are ready right?”  Minho asked Aegon in their mindlink dragons would never talk to anyone if they are not their bonded riders. They have really good judgment.

Yes and you will listen to me. We will do this how we plan and save them. Or I will through you by myself” Aegon

Nice way to say don't die on me” Minho

The six boys are now came on view, the Black dragon stop growing. And the shadow man was watching. The six boys are walking  close to the barrier. And the shadow man was watching them very closely. The boys are very close. Jin was holding Jungkooks hand. Jin and Yoongi was each side on the side taehyung was holding yoongi's hand. Hoseok was holding taehyung hand and Namjoon hand. When they are very close to the barrier the shadow man looks down and didn't move.

Yoongi place his hand on the barrier and the dragon growls loudly. And start to flying down. Taehyung squish Yoongi’s hand, and he squished back assuredly. The black dragon coming down stand on the ground. And look at the boyes.

Crystal barrier” Louis cast his gift he is chaneling his gift with Tyson. Azriel used his gift and attack the black dragon. Louis shield him he is using his full power. Azriel through the black dragon far way from the shadow man, So he can't use his power both of them fighting.

“Move first, I can't hold him for a long time” Louis yelled.

Ten shield caster are pulling down the barrier. And Minho was ready on Aegons back. And the warriors are ready on there placed. The barriers gets down and they fly in the other side. And the ten shield caster pull the barriers up. Louis was barrly holding, he is draning his and Tysons all power out. When Louis let's the barrier down before the man can do anything. 
Minho and the warriors Chanel there Power together and Aegon blow him with fire the fire was to stron that its burn the hole area down.

When Aegon stopped the fire there was nothing, no man no ases nothing. And the black dragon who was fighting with Azriel Just disappeared.

Did he die” Minho asked

Maybe I can't sense anything” Aegon responded and sniffed the air.

He is gone,” Aegon confirmed.

Teen shield barriers get down and a helar comes he goes hare Azriel hides harry, more warrior comes to help them. Warriors are on high alert. Borders shields are placed where dragons are flying. Sancer time is scanning everyone. No one can get in without checking, the dragon is placed on the checking place. Humans can make mistakes, but dragons will burn you…

BTS POV :

Y/n Jimin are talking. Jimin was restless; he didn't know what was happening. The guards told them that everyone is fine.They are coming back. Jimin pulls Y/n with him in the boys room. His grandmother asked lots of questions about her.  He didn't like that. His Mother fainted, His brothers are not there with him. He didn't know what happened to his father that made his mother that way. Lots of questions are there without any answer. He just knows they are safe, safe from what? 

The room doors open and Namjoon gets in. “You are back” Y/n screamed and jumped to hug the first person she could get and it happened to Namjoon. He caught her before she could fall but lost his balance. Hoseok was behind Namjoon. He placed his hands on Namjoons back to stabilize him but it didn't happen the way they thought and they fell.

“That hurts,” Jin complained. Everyone fell on top of him. He was the last one.

“Get up, you are smashing all my bones” Yoongi puss his brother. Jimin pull y/n back so they could get up she whinin like a baby, Namjoon gets up and Y/n gets to him so first. “I was worried, ” she whispered but they heard, Namjoon rub her back.

“Kook You are so heavy” Taehyung Pushes him off. All of them puss each other and gets up and dust them self.

“You are just jealous of my muscles.” Jungkook told him and went close to Y/n “now is my time”  She hugged him like a cola. And he moves to sit on the sofa.

“Give her, I want to hug her”  Taehyung.

“Yeah Jungkookah give her we want her to” Yoongi

“No” he told them and moved his back on their way y/n just stayed there quietly hugging him.

“You have to share,” Hoseok told him and pulled her gently towards him. Jungkook's latest har go, she placed a kiss on his chick and held hoseok neck so he could carry Her.

“You will not leave me again”. Jimin punches Taehyung. And tea wine.

Y/n eyes snap from Hoseok's neck when she hears Taehyung  “Don't do that” Y/n yells at Jimin. They notice that she hates it when they fight and beat each other up or they get injured, she gets really angry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone 👋🏻

Pls vote and comment 🙃🙃

Good night 🌚