1💜

"Mother where are we going? It's dark, I'm scared let's go back they will get angry," Her mother held her tiny little hands tight and kept moving to the dark rod. It was getting dark. As they raced through the darkness, the elder woman felt exhaustion pulling at her like heavy chains. Every step was a battle against the shadows that threatened to consume them. With her daughter's tiny hand clasped tightly in hers, she pushed forward, driven by a fierce determination to escape the looming terror that pursued them.

The cold wind howled like a banshee, chilling them to the bone. Each breath was a struggle, each heartbeat a thunderous drum echoing the urgency of this night. Behind them, unseen but felt, something dangerous lurked in the shadows. The freezing wind howled loudly, making them shiver as they hurried through the night. Breathing was hard, and their hearts pounded with fear.

The cold wind hit their faces. The little girl scrunched her nose and tried to hide her face more in her red scarf, the elder woman felt very exhausted she wanted to lie down her body wanted to give up she was feeling intense discomfort in her body the scars were throbbing, but she has to push her self she can't stop and give up when she tried so hard for this freedom. She needs to go to a safe place where nothing can hurt her or her child she needs the remaining power to summon.

The elderly woman observes everything around her with her keen eyes and ears. If something is amiss, she can sense it. They need to venture deeper into the forest, as it is evident to anyone why they should. The kingdom has undergone significant changes, and it's so silent that she can barely catch a glimpse of anyone. Not that she's complaining about it, as the area is devoid of light, and the streets are unsanitary. It sends chills down her spine. The place appears rough, and it's like a nightmare. It's not very late, so there should be people around, but she knows why the streets are so empty. There was a time when this place was her home, but now it's become a living hell. She wants to escape this suffering as she can't take it anymore. She tried to change everything, but she couldn't do anything. She has given it her all, and she wonders why God is so cruel to her. What did she do to deserve this? She has given her love and trust, but all she has received is pain, suffering, and hate. She could die easily as she has nothing left, but she can't let her little girl suffer. She will take any chance to make her daughter's life better and won't let anything bad happen to her. As a mother, she won't allow anyone to harm her children, no matter who they are.

They are going when they hear a voice y/n Mother's eyes get big she is terrified they can't find them now. The Warriors are searching for them. If they find her now she will be dead or worse, no she won't let that happen. She looks up and notices that some people are coming their way the warriors growling at them one warrior tightly holding the man's arm and heeaheadingr Mother goes to the dark alley no human is there it's so quiet that it gives goosebumps to her body. She sits down and holds one hand in y/n mouth, "Shhh Baby don't make any sound" She kisses her head and hugs her tight close to her chest.

As the warriors passed by, they stayed hidden, not daring to peek. When the coast was clear, they emerged cautiously. "We have to run," whispered the mother, her hand tight on her daughter's. They dashed into the forest. They couldn't risk being caught. Every step deeper into the woods was a step closer to freedom, away from those who hunted them. They ran with all their might, fueled by the need to escape, to find safety before they were found. The elder women know very well that time is something they don't have. They start searching for them it won't take long before they find them.

Deep within the forest, as the sky darkened and the stars sparkled brightly above, they paused to catch their breath. The mother, weary beyond measure, sank to rest, closing her eyes in exhaustion. Nearby, the little girl gazed in wonder at the beautiful river, its waters shimmering in the moonlight.