15🤎

HARRY POV :

There are so many things in life we can't explain. Often things happen for a reason and we are forced to deal with the consequences. I am the king of people who live in my kingdom Their safety will come first, it's my duty to protect them, it is my responsibility that they are safe, and we have a role to play. I wanted to become a good mate too but I don't know how I am going to change people's minds.

I hear a knock on my door. "Come in"
Louis came in. " Did you gather any information about, the Fire Kingdom"

"Yes, I did as much as I could. They are not an easy target, it's like no one knows what's going on there." Louis sits down in front of my table and I sip on my red wine, it's the perfect balance of sour bitter, and sweet elements. The red color reminds me of blood.

"Tell me everything you gather small, big every detail" I look back at my report, it was related to the warrior's and guards' reports.

"I don't know if it's true but there were whispers that there was a massacre that happened, hundreds of people were brutally slaughtered with no mercy at all, female children, everything." Louis rubbed his temple

"I think they are trying to find Emma and Y/n that's why they are doing this" Harry

"Killing people, their people. Children and females. How can they do things like that?" Louis asked. It's difficult for him to believe that people can do this kind of thing to their people. I won't blame him.

He is soft, he must be my right hand, a very strong warrior with so much power. He carries a very strong chakra, but he is never good with killing, it's not like he never killed anyone but he is gentle. It's just sometimes we do things because we have to, and it's not like we have a choice. He is from the Hayashi family. They are known for their different crystal powers. His Father was my Father's right hand and a very strong warrior Louis is very similar to him but not vicious like him far from that. We grew up together. I know he is different and I can trust him with anything.

"You don't know them, Louis. They did more horrible things than you can imagine" Harry said it was not a very big shock for him. He knows that Leo is going to do anything to find Emma and Y/n but at which level he is going to do that he doesn't know.

"No one can go there or come out so there was no information about what is happening there, there not much I have" Louis

"Do you have any other information"

"The Dragon," Louis

"What about the dragon" Harry

"It wasn't any regular dragon, It's
Unique or I say no one figures out where it came from what is power and if he is bonded to a Dragon warrior nothing. The Dragon Masters are trying to find anything but it is no use." Louis

"Did they find out anything, where it came from?" Harry.

"No, it's like the dragon doesn't have a mind. It doesn't feel anything, no pain, no happiness Nothing. No one can go near him. His eyes are lifeless, nothing in there."Louis told me. Pour some wine into a glass and take some sips.

"When did you start drinking in the day," I asked him, and with the vicious glare he looked at me I felt intimidated.

"It's a long week " Louis

Dragons' eyes are sensitive, they hold emotions. If you look very carefully you can tell lots of things, dragon eyes are lifeless, It's something I don't know how to deal with.

"Let's go there I want to see by myself," Harry

The Dungeon is an underground prison. the most powerful and secure one; it has lots of guards and warriors. Specific magical spells are cast to hold them here. Shadow cells, stone walls, stone floors filthy straw are scattered across the floor, chains fixed to walls with spells to hold them, flickering torchlight from torches in iron sconces, strong iron bars roaches, and oily moisture is there it feels suffocating here no matter how many time I came here it feels strange. You can hear moaning bones, skulls heap in a corner, we can hear angry screaming.

We came in front of the cell

We came in front of the cell. The guard bow his head and opens the cell door. We came down the stairs. He was Chained and growling very loudly. The Warriors are holding him with their power. They are far away from him.

I stare at him for a long time observing him

I stare at him for a long time observing him. The food was there and he didn't even touch it. If it's not starving because food is there but he didn't touch it. His eyes are different. I step a little closer to him, and Louis pulls my hand "I am fine" I tell him, and the dragon growls, The room is dark and it's not helping with the situation we are in.

I close my eyes and relax my solder. I called my gift and the room started glowing. Crystals are coming out from The walls

"Did you want my help" my dragon linked me.

"you are up. Took you a long time," I asked him. He didn't want to deal with my parents so he was sleeping. And he was ignoring me for a long time.

"I don't feel good about this," Short answered. Ok fine but I tried to ask him but as expected he ignored me. But I can feel him close to my mind and wide awake.

I took a step closer to the dragon and his eyes were fixed on me. I snap my fingers and Crystal starts growing more on the roof so I can see better.

His eyes are fixed and it's pure black they're nothing, just black Louis comes close to me and stands there protectively. Maybe he can sense that too.

"How can his eyes be pure black?" It's not a good sign.

"You can't control a dragon's mind if you are not his bond, and he is not dead" I look back at Louis

"We are not sure about that, Harry let's go for now. My dragon is acting strange".

And we heard a very loud growling. And snap the black dragon trying to break his chain and roaring. We can't see anything because there is black smoke surrounding us. We can't figure out what is happening. And we hear a snap.

Azriel came out and growled loudly he covered my body. He is out now fuck.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading,😇😇

Pls vote and comment