25 ❤️

Where was your bracelet?" Emma asked, looking at Y/n's empty hand. Emma held Y/n wrist and asked again "where was your bracelet Y/n" She didn't speak and looked down at her fit. Olive nudges her head when she sence Emma's anger growing; she brings her tall in front of Y/n and pulls the little girl closer so there would be some distance between her and Emma. "Where was it?" Emma let out every word very gradually." Look up at me and answer me, I am asking you something". "It's broken" she answered , it's barely audible. "What do you mean?" she asked, getting more furious by each moment. "I showed Taehyung and was about to....." "You broke it," Emma said. "I did mean to, it just fell off ". "And why didn't you tell me about this before" Emma screamed at her. "Why did you want to hide me, I just wanted to help, I didn't do anything wrong." Y/n said she didn't understand why her mother was acting this way. When she asks her about something she will not tell her and when she does something she will yell at her. "You did not speak to me about this Y/n"

"I just wanted to tell you but I know you will shout at me, why are you getting so angry? I didn't do anything wrong, I always did what you told me to do, And when I ask something you don't want to answer. It's your fault that I can't see 'Bin' it's all your fault" a loud slap was heard Olive pull Y/n between her legs and her tell was raped around her protectively tears are streaming down her eyes. Her hand was on her cheek. Olive nudged Emma's head to bring her back from her spriel through her series of negative thoughts that are overwhelming her currently. Emma's horrified look was not helping the situation. Olive understood and She nudged her head again "you need to be strong Emma, you can't go back, and changes anything there is nothing you can do now, hold yourself and stop acting this way"  Olive told her and give her power to relieve Emma, separate her emotions and give her the strength she needs.

Emma was looking down at her hands. She didn't understand how she could hit "Y/n '' she calls her tears streaming down her eyes. Namjoon and Ella come in. When they heard the yelling, Namjoon broke something and Ella was trying to help him to fix it before his brother could see it. "Y/n baby I am sorry, I didn't mean to" Emma said Ella slowly rubbed her back and she was crying hard. "Ella I don't mean to hit her".... "Shuu it's ok".

Namjoon picks y/n up and she goes to him without any words and he comes outside. y/n was in his arms. Her head was pressed in the crock of his neck and she was sniffing gently Namjoon was rubbing his back. He could feel her tears "I don't want to go to your room" she murmured. And he nods Without saying anything.

They come to the garden and Namjoon sits down with her in his lap, her head priest in his neck and legs wrapped around his waist. He was rubbing her back. And when she calm down Namjoon spick. "If you want to talk about this I am here " he suggested without any pressure. "No" she said and buried her face more into him. He understands that it's not his place to say anything so he stays there quietly.

"What are you two doing?" Hobi asked, coming towards them he feels a little bleak but doesn't know what it is. "Y/n what happened, are you crying" he asked sitting beside them. When Y/n heard his concerned voice she lifted her head up from Namjoon's back and looked at him. She could feel he was getting worried. "What happened?" He asked looking at her red eyes, red nose and dry tears in her cheeks, She pulled herself up from Namjoon and went to him he pulled her to him effortlessly. "What happened baby, you are making me worried," she pressed her head on his neck and inhaled his scent like she was doing with Namjoon and it's making her stabilized and not to cry all over again, and it's calm and soothing for her. She knows when she shows them for the first time that they are her safe place. "I am fine, don't worry". Hobi looked at Namjoon and he nodded his head, A small understanding between the two.

The Dinner table was fully decorated
with various kinds of foods like always. All of them were there, it's just different that Louis was there too. Minho, Harry and Louis were talking about every possibility that the dragon could die but all the evidence screams no. There are no gifted people that could do that, at least not in their kingdom, the three of them search everything they can find and the whole day ends without any answer.

They sit in their usual seats. Maids standing in the corner came forward and began to serve the food. When serving was done they bowed their heads and went back to their place.

The table was to quit. You can just hair forks slicing the meat. Ella was helping Taehyung to slice his food. No matter how much he tried to convinced that he is fine and he can eat on his own, Ella didn't listen.

He looked fine like nothing happened. Harry and Minho noticed how fast he healed. When Harry was talking to him he told him he is fine, just a little tired. And it did not make any sense to Harry, nothing's making sense to him now so he stops.

"So all of you are going to pretend that nothing happened," Kasumi spoke with a harsh voice. Y/n look up from her food and glance at Kasumi her eyes are big, hair is put in a bun, her red dress and red lips are screaming authority there is nothing gentle about this woman. Y/n look down when she shows the women glaring at her, she couldn't hold her gaze she is jabbing dagger in her soul. Everyone is looking at the women.

Emma shows everything and puts her hand on the y/n solder and squeezes it gently Y/n looks up at her Mother. " I am sorry" y/n told her. "I am sorry, I couldn't protect both of you."

"There nothing to talk about." Minho answered. Kasumi shows the exchange between mother and daughter and her blood bowels. "Are you getting blinded can't you see what the are they doing" Kasumi looks at his Husband, he didn't spoke out so see continue "They are monster, she is witch Minho, she is a traitor daughter, she is hare to destroy all of us," Kasumi yelling at Ella Pointing a finger at her . Ella shifts towards Harry. "Mother stop" Harry said raping a arm around Ella sloder "You are getting blind son, she is going to destroy us like her father did. She turned your son like a monster and she will destroy us."

"Get out, if you can't get over what happened way before and she had nothing to do with the matter you are not welcome. Go back to your room now " Minho shouted at her eyes shining bright red. Kasumi obeyed the order. She didn't want to but her body listened to what her bonded said. she could feel his Dergon getting angry at her the more time she resist to listen to what he said. so she went back to her room.

"It's not your fault Ella, and I am so sorry that it happened this way" Minho said to Ella.

"It's not your fault father, you don't have to say sorry" Ella said but every word that Kasumi said cut her very deep.

At midnight everyone heard the Three strongest growls. Everyone in the castle came out onto the balcony. The people came out from their house to hear That they never thought they would listen in their lifetime. The ground beneath them started to shake. They heard stories about them and sometimes if their Dragon said something. Everyone knows that they are still alive but they never thought the day would come and the 'ELDER DRAGONS' will wake up

Amethyst, Astrella, and the last Tartarus. The other dragons were flying in the sky And they start growling with them to celebrate their Elder awakening and every dragon rider's eyes start singing. The Elder's know their presence.

"The choosing ceremony will begin"

__________________________________

Thank you everyone for reading... Pls vote and comment.. 👋🏻👋🏻