❤️Epilogue ❤️

I dug around the attic and found a box labeled 'Anonymous Letters'. As a curious child, I opened it.

Inside contained papers with slightly messy handwriting. I read the first two papers on the top, but didn't get it. But then, it slowly sinks in.

These are letters that dad wrote to mom! A smirk slowly crept up my face. I laid down on the attic floor, and read through every, single one of them.

Dad was so corny! There's one that reads, 'you're my rose in my garden'! I sniggered a little.

"Tianna!" A voice called out.

I placed the letter back in the box, tucked it under my arm and climbed down from the attic.

"What are you doing?" Mom asked, dad right behind her with his arm over her.

I grinned at both of them and shoved the box under their faces.

"I read all of them!" I said.

At first, mom and dad's face were full of confusion. They took the box and opened it, but immediately closed it when they saw the content.

"Where did you find it?" Dad blurted, blushing tomato red.

I pointed up, to the attic.

"Hehehehehehe, dad was a total nerd, wasn't he?" Mom said as she carried me into her arms, glancing at dad.

"Hey!" Dad said, pecking a kiss on mom's forehead, "you married me anyways!"

"I totally did," mom said as dad engulfed both of us in a hug.
-----
So, here's the end of the story! And this was in Rosalyn and William's child's POV. She's about, six or seven, that's why she seems fairly childish.

Anyways! Don't forget to leave a vote. This chapter has come a loooong way and it ended on a short note. Love you guys so so much for the wonderful support :)