❤️SIXTEEN❤️

Rosalyn

I was glad William did not question me about being curled into a ball, afraid. But I have a feeling he might ask and I won't be able to tell him.
~
[mini flashback]

I was shoved into the alley way, eyes to eyes with Xavier. I was pinned against the brick wall, chills going down my spine.

"What do you want?" I demanded, staring coldly into his eyes, showing him that I'm not afraid when actually, I am.

"Tell me," He begin, "Was he the reason why?"

"He?" I asked.

"William Stum."

"No." I said, curling my ball into a fist to stop them from shaking.

"Then why did you do it?" He spat. I knew the answer very well, but I couldn't answer him.

"Tell me!" He yelled.

"I didn't love you anymore!" I screamed.

"Lies! It's because of that... that... William! You loved him and not me! That's why you breakup with me!" His eyes was filled with anger, and his grip around me tightened.

"Ouch! Let me go!" I said, squirming about, trying to break free of his grip.

He punched me in the stomach, and then pulled my hair, making me look him in his eyes.

"I'll break you guy apart."
-----
This chapter was more of a flashback to the previous chapter, I'm sorry if you were looking for a mushy one!

So, if you couldn't catch a grip, Xavier is actually Rosalyn's ex-boyfriend. They broke up because Xavier was a control freak, not because of William.

Anyways, love you readers! Vote and follow! Xoxo.