❤️FIVE❤️

Anonymous

I went to class after a quick lunch.
The class was empty, as always. I sat at my desk and stared at the desk a few seats in front of me.

The person who sits there. She's utterly drop-dead gorgeous. But I can't bring myself to say it, I just can't.

I do realize I'm acting like a total coward, but I can't help it. I'm too shy. But one day, mark my words, I'll make this girl my girlfriend. She's too beautiful to be someone else's.

She's perfect beyond words. Her hair, her eyes, everything; literally everything.
~
My eyes fell on the letter on her table, the black ink screaming 'Anonymous'. That's my cue.

I grabbed the letter and placed my letter for her on her desk gently, not crumpling the paper. She's my everything and I can't let anything bad happen to her, because if she get hurt, my heart aches.

I opened the letter and started reading, this girl never fails to amaze me.
~
"Hi Anonymous,

You always wrote letter to me,
And I want to know more about you.
I guess this is the only way?
I love how mysterious you are.
I absolutely love it.
Why don't we try to know each other better?

Tell me.
What's your 5 favorite thing?

the daisy in your garden,
Rosalyn"
~
I looked at the letter, thoughts running wild in my head. 5 of my favorite thing?

Rosalyn.

Rosalyn.

Rosalyn.

Rosalyn.

Rosalyn.

-----
I decided to include anonymous in the story, I mean, hey, they are going to meet soon, we just need to be a little, teeny, tiny, bit patient! I'm enjoying it so far! Eeek!

Double update, yay! Don't forget to check the previous chapter and vote! :)