❤️TWENTY-FIVE❤️

Rosalyn

I walked into the house, and immediately, my eyes laid on the box on the floor. It was the box William brought along.

I picked it up, and opened it. The box was filled with multiple, colorful, cupcake. William had baked these specially for me. They had icing on them, which mixed due to them landing on the floor.

I broke down and started crying as I picked up the box of cupcakes. I placed them on the kitchen counter and sunk my teeth in one of them. They tasted really good.

How I wish William was here, tasting these too.
~
I head for the shower to freshen up and I changed into graphic tee. I packed extra clothes into my backpack which I'm bringing with me to the hospital. I also packed some essential items that I might need.

I took a cab to the hospital and went straight to William's ward. I missed him already.

"Hey William, I'm back." I said as I ruffled his hazel-brown hair.
~
My one week with William begins now. I hope he'll wake up, soon.
-----
Hey guys! Short chapter, but I have exciting news!

I'm entering this book into the 2015 Watty! Since this book was getting a lot of support, I decided to enter it.

LET'S DO THIS!

p.s: don't forget to vote! it helps!