❤️TWENTY-ONE❤️

Rosalyn

Xavier leaned in and kissed me, he placed my hands behind his neck. I tried to struggle free, but I was pinned tightly.

"Hi Rosalyn!" William said, cheerfully, entering the room.

He drops the box in his hands and stared in shock. His smile drops as he stares at me, kissing a stranger. I stared at him, eyes wide open. What he's seeing is not true.

I felt Xavier losing his grip on me. I forcefully pushed him away and his lips broke away from mine.

"William! I can explain!" I said, immediately, tears starting to well up in my eyes.

William stomped forward and sent a punch towards Xavier's face.

"You watch who you're kissing." He warned.

He walked past and stopped. He didn't turn around, he just stared at the door. I thought he was going to talk to me, or listen to me, but I was wrong.

"William..." I cooed, trying to explain to him.

"I trusted you!" He said, turning around, facing me. I could see his jaws clenching and his hands balled into a fist, his pupils was slightly red.

He turned and ran out of the door, and I chased after him.
~
"Please! William! I can explain!" I yelled, chasing after him.

He ran across the traffic, but just then, the traffic lights turned from green to red.

"William!" I yelled, warning him about the danger.

But I was one step later.

A green car drove towards William in full speed and ran into him. William collapsed in a heap of motionless mess.

"No!" I screamed, running towards him. I cradled his head in my arm, calling out his name repeatedly.

My eyes were wet with tears, and my shirt were soaked with his blood. But I didn't care. I couldn't. My boyfriend was lying in my arms, on the brink of death.

"Someone call an ambulance! Hurry!" I yelled at the crowd.

William was lying on the ground, eyes opened ever slightly, breathing heavily.

"I love you." He breathed as he raised his hand weakly to my face.

I held his hand there and cried uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry." I said in between sobs.

As I finished, William's eyes shut fully and his hand dropped limply.

"William? William! No!" I cried as I shook him violently.

What have I done?
-----
SO INTENSE! I'm so sorry this took forever! It was quite hard to write this chapter in full detail. I wanted to be as detailed as possible so you guys can picture it in your head and maybe, feel it?