❤️TWO❤️

Rosalyn

I smiled sheepishly at my lunch. Anonymous is so cute! How I wish I could link two to two and figure out who he is.

"Heyy food stabber! What wrong did the food did to you?" Jamie asked, plopping her lunch tray beside me.

I looked down at my food, with fork marks all over it. I've been poking my food without noticing. I snickered, feeling sorry for the food.

"So... What's up?" Jamie asked, a playful smile painted on her face. I was about to say something when Mandy came.

"What did I miss?" Mandy asked.

"Food stabber." Jamie replied nonchalantly, sending a spoonful of food into her mouth.

Mandy's face was filled with curiosity, she turned to look at me and I shrugged.
~
It was no surprise when I found Anonymous letter on my table.

I picked it up and decide to read it.

"Dear Rosalyn,

I read your letter, and I'll tell you who I am, but now isn't the right time. Be careful on the way home, someone is looking for trouble. I'll be there if you need me. The knight in shiny armor :)

Love,
Anonymous"
~
I walked by the park, eyes peeled for danger. What did Anonymous mean?

"Oomph!" I heaved as someone pushed me down, Oliver.

"What do you want!?" I asked, picking up my books and scrambling up to my feet.

"You left a bruise, that's what's up!" She replied, as she sent a slap across my cheeks.

Her friends joined in and kicked me, I tried to retaliate, only to be pushed back to the ground. Bruises started to form in various places.

Out of the blue, a hand grab my elbow and pulled me out of the mess. My vision grew faint and the last thing I remembered was hearing somebody say this:

"I'll protect her at all cause."
------
I hope you are enjoying it so far! Hit the freaking vote button!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPT!