❤️FIFTEEN❤️

William

"Hello? Rosalyn? Rosalyn!" I yelled into the phone.

I had extra classes for English and couldn't walk home with Rosalyn. She called me on my phone, but didn't say a word. This isn't normal.

Since it was break time, I decided to run to Rosalyn's house by the path she usually took, in hope I'll find her, safe in one piece.
~
I was running towards her house when I found her bag and phone lying on the ground untouched.

"Rosalyn! Rosalyn!" I yelled.

A dark figure caught my eye, and when I turned around, it was Rosalyn curled up into a ball, rocking herself.

"Rosalyn? Are you ok?" I asked.

She looked up, and her eyes started watering. She started crying.

I sat down and pulled her into my lap.

"It's okay." I whispered, planting a kiss on her forehead.
~
"Are you ok? Do you need to go to the hospital?" I asked.

She shook her head.

Without warning, I picked her up again, and started walking to the direction of her home.

"I can walk, just put me down." She said, eyes filled with shock.

"No. You rest." I said, sternly.

She stay silence, eyes shut, leaning towards me.

"I love you." She said, before staying silent for the rest of the journey home.
-----
I'm sorry I can't update daily. And I don't really want to keep a schedule to myself as it felt like I was forced to write and I end up have no idea what to write.

So, I'll be uploading chapters once in a while and I hope you'll keep enjoying them and voting for them!