❤️THIRTEEN ❤️

Rosalyn

"Oh my gosh! He totally did not!"

I told Mandy what happened in the morning and she can't help but drool all over lunch.

"He totally did!" I replied, grinning.

"So... What are you going to do for him?" Jamie asked, making me choke on my lunch.

I had not planned for anything yet. I smacked myself on the forehead.

"I haven't thought about that yet." I replied sheepishly. I was the most horrible girlfriend.

"Do you even know what he like?" Mandy asked, shocked.

"Kind of?"

Well, I'm the worst.
~
After school, William was waiting for me under the tree.

He was leaning against the bark, his bag beside him and a book opened on his lap and a pencil in his hand.

I walked silently towards the tree and took a peek at his opened book.

I never knew he was such an artist, I couldn't help but blush when I realized what he was drawing.

"Wow! That's a great drawing!" I praised.

William looked up and smiled, "Because it's you."

I blushed even harder. I sat beside him and watch him draw a portrait of me. Okay, maybe me but with less flaws.

When he finished drawing, William head rested in my laps and our lips touched for a minute.

"I love you." He said, looking up at me.

"Me too."
-----
EEEEK! This book have reached 1k reads all thanks to you guys! I promise I'll be working as hard as possible on this book!

Love you guys! Please keep the votes coming!