❤️THIRTY❤️

William's POV

I saw that girl, that girl from the hospital, in school.

For some reason, she makes my heart goes crazy. It pumps a hundred times quicker. But I can't seem to find her anywhere in my memories.
~
"Hey William!" I turned around to see Brody, my buddy.

"Hey!" I greeted, giving him a fist-pump.

"Where's your girl?" He said, nudging me on my shoulder playfully.

"My girl..?" I asked, curious.

"Yah. Your girlfriend Rosalyn? Don't tell me you lose your memory in the accident! I'm not buying it!" He said, eyebrows raised, arms crossed.

My head started throbbing, it hurts. I leaned against the wall. What 'girlfriend'? And who's 'Rosalyn'? The more I think, the more it hurts.

"Bro? You ok?" Brody asked. His face changed into concern.

"Ya, I'm okay, just... just..." I said, standing up.

"Bro, you don't remember? Rosalyn? Your girlfriend? Check your phone! You have her number!" Brody suggested, pointing to my pocket where my phone is kept.

I took it out and typed in 'Rosalyn' in my contacts. Sure enough, there was a contact number under the name 'Rosalyn Mane'.

I went into my photo gallery. And there was a picture of that girl from the hospital. I was in the picture with her, we were both smiling happily.

My head hurts even more, I pressed my hand against my temples.

Slowly, it came rushing back to me.

"I think... I think I know who she is."