❤️SEVENTEEN❤️

Rosalyn

It was a weekend, William and I were in the mall, grabbing lunch.

"This is so yummy!" I exclaimed, taking another bite out of the burger.

"HAHAHAHA, you're such a mess!" William said, laughing.

He the took a napkin and wiped my mouth. I blushed profusely, muttering a 'thanks'.
~
I suggested on watching a movie after our lunch. William nodded, agreeing, saying he wants to watch the latest movie released, 'Avengers: age of the ultron' while I disagree.

"Come on! Please!" He began begging like a little kid, pouting his lips.

After repeatedly saying 'no' to tease him, I gave in. "Alright," I sniggered.
~
We held hands and I can't help but feel uncomfortable.

I know it's normal for couples to hold hands in public, but there's this tingly feeling inside.

We bought our tickets and went into the cinema, as we sat down with our popcorn and our drink, our hands were still interlocking each other.

I rested my head on his shoulder, waiting for the movie to start.
~
"That was cool!" William exclaimed, eyes wide with excitement.

We had just came out from the movies, and I have to agree, it was awesome.

"We should do it again." He said, as he hugged me around the waist.

"We should." I replied.

I tiptoed and kissed him on the lips, and he kissed back.

"Hey! We should take a picture!" I suggested. This was our first date, and it should be remembered.
~
"1...2...3... Smile!" I said as I snapped a picture on my phone.

It was perfect.

"Send it to me!" William said, and i did. He showed me his phone screen and it was us.
-----
As promised, here's the mushy chapter! :)

Hit the 'like' button for this chapters and the others if you haven't!