❤️TEN❤️

William

The girl of my dreams had said 'yes' to being my girlfriend.

I've loved her since my eyes laid on her. I've known her for 3 years, and only now, I decided to be brave and just say it. It was the best decision I've ever made.
~
"How was your day?" I asked.

I was walking Rosalyn home. My girlfriend. Funny how the word rolls off my tongue.

I've love her so much. So, so much.

Her brown hair falls perfectly on her shoulder and her green eyes shines with warmth. I held tightly to her hand, I didn't want to let go. She was beautiful.

"Amazing, thanks to you." She replied, giving my hand a slight squeeze.

I ruffled my hair, I could feel my cheeks burning. I tried hiding it with a laugh.

I stopped and turned her body gently towards me. I kissed her on her soft, delicate lips.

"I love you." She said.

I hugged her, enveloping her with my arms. I don't want this moment to end at all. I buried my face in her hair, smelling the sweet, vanilla scent.
~
I was walking home that same night when I went by the bookstore. There's nothing special, really. But there's was a reason behind why I wanted to stop by.

I stopped at the door and looked into the store. A minute of silence before I walked in.

"Hi, I'm looking for a book." I asked the old man behind the counter.

He smiled at me and nodded, "what are you looking for young lad?"
-----
Wow. I wondered what book is he looking for :0

Are you enjoying it so far? :)