❤️TWENTY❤️

Rosalyn

There was a knock on the door. I checked the clock on the wall, it was 5.20. William said he'll come around at 5.30. He is, clearly, way to early.

I ran downstairs and opened the door, eager to snuggle in his warmth. I was smiling from ear to ear. But as the door fully open and I saw his face, my smile dropped.

Because it wasn't William, it was Xavier. I wasn't going to let him in. I slammed the door, however he reacted fast enough and he pushed against the door from the outside, forcing the door open.

I grunt as I leaned against the door, forcing it close. Xavier gave a final push and the door opened as I stumbled to the ground.

"I see you were excited to see me." He said, as he stepped in.

"Get out. This is invasion of property. I can call the police on you for this." I threatened, slowing backing off.

"Sure, go ahead." He said, walking towards me, an evil grin shining through his eyes.

I turn and ran, only to get pulled back by my hair and slammed against the wall. I was pinned down on both hands. His eyes was twinkling with excitement.

"Try." He whispered.

I squirmed about, trying to break free of his clutch, only to get the grip on both hands tighter.
~
"Rosalyn!" A voice chirped.

"William!" I screamed, squirming even more.

Xavier whispered, "The show has began."

Everything happened so fast...
-----
OMGGGG SO INTERESTING! I think there's roughly 10 or less chapters to go :(