❤️TWENTY-SEVEN❤️

Rosalyn's POV

William was sitting up on the bed, he repeated his question, "Where am I and who are you?"

I dropped my cup of coffee and went ahead and hug him, tears of joy streaming down my face.

"Oh my gosh, you're awake, you're awake!" I cheered.

"Erm, who are you?" He asked, anxious.

"You don't have a clue..?" I asked, slightly worried. He shook his head, indicating a 'no'.
~
The doctor and nurses was checking on William on immediate notice that he's awake.

I pulled the doctor aside and asked why William couldn't remember me, yet he could remember his name, family, school, everything but me.

"Don't you remember, Miss Rosalyn?" He questioned, "We told you his brain had a blood clot and he was bound to miss part of memory."

Reality hit me hard in the face. William couldn't remember me.
~
I walked into the room, waving at William. I was holding back my tears and fighting away the urge to cry. It wasn't easy.

"Are you going to tell me who are you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, erm, of course!" I said.

I sucked in a deep breath and the lump in my throat has started to form. 'No, you can't cry now.' I thought.

"I'm just here to take care of you, that's all." I lied, the lump in my throat growing, and my vision slightly blurry.

"So... you're not my friend or family?" William asked, cocking his head to the side.

I shook my head, "no."

'I'm sorry, William.' I thought, 'it's for the best of us.'
-----
DOUBLE UPDATE!!! ;)
Don't forget to leave a vote! Love y'all, xoxo.