❤️THREE❤️

Rosalyn

I woke up to the familiar surrounding of my room. I sat up and a jolt of pain seared through my body. I yelped. My body hurts. There was bruises here and there and a little dried blood.

And then a thought struck me. Does that mean that male figure is Anonymous and he saved me? Could it be?

I went downstairs and asked mom how I came home. I mean, I fainted and all, so I can't possibly walk home myself, right?

"A guy about your age pressed the bell and he was carrying you. He told me you fainted and all. Oh, he asked me to pass you this." Mom said as she passed me a paper.

It's another letter. I clutched it tightly to my chest.

"How did he look like? Can you explain?" I asked, hoping I could figure out who is he.

"Erm, he has hazel-brown hair; brown eyes; quite tall, slight bit taller than you and he's quite muscle."

I went back to my room, trying to figure out who this guy could be, but I can't connect the dots. Mom description of Anonymous made me craft how he looked like in my head, damnnnn, he look hot!

I opened the letter and started reading.
-
"Hey Rosalyn,

I hope you're okay. All the bruises. I'll make sure you're safe, be assured I'll be there when you need me. Now get some rest and heal up those bruises.

Your knight,
Anonymous"
-
Indeed you are, Anonymous, indeed you are my knight in shiny armor.

I'm falling so deep in love with you, I can't help but constantly think of you.

Anonymous, who are you?
-----
I'm sorry this chapter is boring, but I thought it'll add a littler spice to the sugar. Ya'll know?

Don't forget to vote for this chapter!