Chapter 103: Showing New Techniques

(Drake's POV)

I watched as Gio ended the first match of the tournament with a single attack. It looks like he's taking this seriously. I didn't expect that from him personally.

Isabelle: Next one up to fight is Horace versus Skyla!

I looked over and saw Horace and a girl with pink colored hair and pink colored bird wings coming out of her back walking towards the arena. They both walked onto it and stood at opposite ends. The girl put her hands together and gave a quick bow.

Skyla: I wish you luck in this fight. But I'll need to defeat you to meet my assigned rival, Gio.

Horace: He defeated mine, so I guess it would be fair to do the same.

Ivy: Now let's hope we can talk about the match. Let it begin!

Horace: I'm sorry to say, but I've already won.

Skyla: Huh? What are you-

A yellow colored aura surrounded her body and she suddenly appeared back in the group of students.

Skyla: -talking about?

Horace: I used my Power to send you in a previous position you took in time, ringing you out of the arena.

Isabelle: Horace is the winner of the second match!

Katie: Oh wow, these are going by way faster than I expected.

I saw mom stomp her foot in frustration.

Ivy: I've been practicing on my commentating skills for weeks for this!

Horace walked off the arena and walked over to the group. He went up to Skyla and put his hand on her shoulder.

Horace: I'm sorry if I ruined this for you.

Skyla: Don't worry about me. Your Power is just incredible. Bad match up is all.

Horace: ...Right.

Horace tightened his hood and walked away from her.

Ashley: We may have started off with some pretty quick matches, but this next one will be quite the match!

Davidson: Next fight is Drake versus Amy!

Me and Amy looked at each other for a moment. We smirked at each other as we started to walk towards the arena.

Drake: Don't think I'll go easy on ya just because you're my little sis.

Amy: Really? Then I guess you will be going to the medical room without regret.

We both stepped on the arena and went over to opposite sides of it. I looked over at mom and she gave me a smile. I gave her a slight nod as I looked forward to stare at Amy. She gave me an innocent looking smile and waved.

Drake: You've been training with grandpa Growth... Who knows what you're capable of right now...

If I'm not careful, I'll have to use some new tricks I learned that I'm hoping to surprise Aurora with.

(Y/N): Now let this match begin!

Me and Amy ran at each other. Amy brought her thumb up to her mouth and bit down on it, drawing some blood. She swiped her hand at me, but I jumped back to dodge the blood hitting me.

Ivy: A great dodge from Drake!

Davidson: Amy's blood is vital for her Power. She is able to convert her blood into pure energy.

I saw the blood land on the arena floor below me. It started to glow as energy shot up at me. I quickly opened my mouth and breathed out red flames. My flames collided with the energy, canceling it out.