Chapter 39: Unexpected Team Up

(Tyler's POV)

Who is this clown? Whoever he is, I'm glad his blast didn't hit me. I was not expecting something like that.

(Y/N): Dave... Why are you here?

Dave: Well, Rival. I was doing something very important that would help me defeat you.

(Y/N): Whatever that was definitely wouldn't close the gap between us.

Tyler: You two can stop the chitchat now.

Dave: Don't interrupt our conversation! Or do you want me to shut that mouth of yours?!

Now I recognize him. He's the dude that fought Super for that one match in the tournament. I think his name was Dave or something. Now I have to deal with two people that are strong. I smiled to myself.

Tyler: I'd say you are interrupting my fight.

I tried to wrap Dave away, but I couldn't. What's going on here? First that red aura'd kid can't be moved to my dimension and now Dave too. Is their someone blocking my Power? No, that couldn't be.

Tyler: Whatever. I'll just deal with you two myself!

(Dave's POV)

I looked over at (Y/N). He's using the highest level of his Power I've seen, outside of his arm going weird.

(Y/N): Come on Dave, let's end this quickly!

Dave: Anything I should know?

(Y/N): Tyler over there can control space!

(Y/N) immediately dashed at Tyler. Tyler vanished. I looked around, trying to find him. Tyler appeared behind (Y/N). (Y/N) tried to punch him, but Tyler quickly went behind (Y/N) again and kicked him towards me. I quickly made a wall of ice. (Y/N) landed on it and jumped off of it. I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw security guards walking towards me.

Guard 1: Whatever is going on here needs to stop immediately!

Guard 2: Vacate the premises or authorities will be called!

Dave: Get out of here! It's dangerous!

Guard 1: We aren't going to get bossed around by some delinquent!

Dave: I'm no delinquent.

I made some ice under the guards feet and made a ramp, getting them away.

Dave: I will not tell you twice!

I turned back around and dashed over at (Y/N) and Tyler. I tried to hit Tyler with my fire, but a weird purple aura surrounded my fire and disappeared.

Dave: What just happened?

The fire appeared in front of me. I barely had enough time to make some ice armor, but the fire melted it away.

Dave: To think this random person would push me to this.

I made a dark blue fire trident and went over at Tyler. He disappeared. I turned around and saw (Y/N) grab onto Tyler.

(Y/N): Hit him!

Dave: If you say so!

I swung my trident at Tyler, hitting him, but also hitting (Y/N). They got sent back by a few feet. I heard more footsteps behind me.

Dave: I swear if it's more guards-

I looked over and saw Super and Ivy walking towards me.

Super: Dave! I found something that I think would fit you perfectly-

She saw the situation me and (Y/N) are in right now. Super cracked her knuckles and got ready to fight.

Super: You should've gotten me sooner.