Chapter 77: Light From Above

(Super's POV)

I woke up to something that sounded like a crash. I checked the time and it's 3 in the morning. I groaned as I got out of bed to check what it was. I walked into the living room and saw the tv on the floor, broken. I looked over and saw (Y/N) on his knees next to the tv.

Super: Sweetie? Is everything alright?

I noticed that his hair is flared up and red. Why is he using his Power right now? He turned his head and I saw a piercing red eye staring at me from the darkness. It actually sent a chill down my spine. I can just tell... That's not my baby.

Imperium: Hey, mother. Sorry for waking you up so early. I wanted this to be a surprise for later.

He stood up and smirked at me. It wasn't (Y/N)'s usual lighthearted smirks, but one of sinister intentions.

Super: What did you do to my baby?

Imperium: What are you talking about, mother? It's me. Your son.

He pointed his hand back at me as a red ball of energy formed in it. It quickly shot out at me. I had to react to it and kick it up, making a huge hole in my house, leading to the night sky. The ball exploded, lighting up the sky in red for a brief moment before returning back to normal.

Imperium: Well mother? Are you surprised from my Power? I think it's about time I show the world what I'm fully capable of. How does that sound?

I felt the leg I used to kick the attack away start to shake. I can't tell if it is from deflecting the attack or from fear. He smiled at me as he jumped through the hole, leaving the house. The force from him jumping knocked me down to the ground. I looked up and saw a small trail of red energy before it disappeared. I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back and saw Kane and Ashley.

Kane: What was that loud explosion?

Ashley: Hey... Where's (Y/N)?

Super: ...I can answer both questions with one answer.

I stood up as I rubbed the back of my neck as a bead of sweat came from my forehead.

Super: We might be in serious trouble.

(Several Hours Later) (Davidson's POV)

I'm walking down a street in the early morning. I looked down at my phone and looked at a message that I got from Solana with an address attached to it.

Davidson: Good thing I have a map on my phone.

After some walking, I stopped when my phone said I made it to my destination. I looked over and saw a huge house!

Davidson: That's her house?! It is fitting for a "Queen".

I walked up to the house and made it to the front door. I knocked on it and waited for someone to answer. I started to tap my foot while waiting.

Davidson: Geez... Taking our time, huh?

I heard a click from the door and it opened up.

Beacon: Ye- Davidson?

Davidson: Principal?! What are you doing here?!

Beacon: I live here.

Solana: Hold on dad! I asked him to come here!

I looked past Principal Beacon and saw Solana run over and stood next to him.

Solana: Morning "King".

Davidson: Wait a minute! You're Principal Beacon's daughter?!

Solana: Yep! Isn't kinda obvious? The whole "Light Scheme".