Chapter 43: Bloodline Connection

(Isabelle's POV)

I just got done talking to Agent Smith and Super about everything I know about Growth.

Smith: So you don't know where he is?

Isabelle: No, he regularly changes his hiding spots. I normally could use my Power to track him down, but I can't.

Super: Why is that?

Isabelle: I don't know, but I know he uses his Power to somehow do it.

Smith: What is his Power anyway? Do you have any idea of it?

I was about to answer, but Super started to talk.

Super: He called his Power Growth. In his words he can "Grow past limitations". I think he somehow managed to grow past your future sight.

I knew Growth was scary, but now hearing what his Power may be able to do is terrifying. Everyone stayed silent for a moment. Agent Smith coughed.

Smith: You can leave now. Let us worry about this. Sorry to trouble you more than I thought.

I just nodded my head and stood up, leaving the room. I saw Top walk up to me.

Top: We are going back to my home!

Top walked away. I followed her and saw (Y/N) talking to Katie, Ivy, and Grace.

Katie: We only have about a week left when it comes to training with a Hero.

Ivy: Crazy, it's almost been a month already?!

Grace: Well yeah. If a month passes, then it's been a month.

Ivy: Ok shut up, you smart as-

Katie covered Ivy's mouth to stop her talking.

Isabelle: (Y/N)! Top wants us to leave!

(Y/N): Ok! See you girls later.

He said to Katie, Ivy, and Grace. Me, (Y/N), and Top left the building.

Top: Do you two want to go back the fun way?

(Y/N): What's the fun way?

Top: Glad you asked.

Top grabbed (Y/N)'s shirt and threw him into the sky. Top grabbed my shirt and did the same to me. I started to fly next to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Good to see you made it!

Isabelle: I never asked for this!

(Y/N) activated his Power and grabbed onto me. I saw Top's house appear into my view after falling through some clouds. (Y/N) got ready and started to kick the air, slowing our decent downward. (Y/N) managed to land on the ground without hurting me or himself. He put me down on my feet.

(Y/N): You're welcome.

Isabelle: I could've easily done that.

Top: You want to prove it?

I squealed in fear and jumped up back into (Y/N)'s arms. I looked behind me and saw Top standing there.

Top: You have to stop with the squealing. It's getting on my nerves.

Isabelle: Wh-Whatever!

I got out of (Y/N)'s arms. I calmed myself down by taking a deep breath.

Top: You two get comfortable. Tomorrow we are going back to training. I'm going back to the city.

Top jumped away. I looked over and saw (Y/N) looking at me. He smiled at me.

(Y/N): You're pretty cute when you get startled.