Chapter 14: Ivy VS Grace, Dave VS Cody

(Ivy's POV)

I dashed at Grace and tried to punch her. She moved her brush and used it to block my fist. It's definitely a sturdy piece of wood. It's going to take a lot to break it. Grace swung her brush, making me get pushed back. She swung her brush down, causing black ink to come from her brush. The black ink formed into a cannon.

Ivy: Excuse me?!

Grace: Fire away!

The cannon fired a fireball at me. I opened my mouth and caught the fireball with my mouth. I spat the fireball back at Grace. She swung her brush again, making a brick wall. The fireball hit the wall, not doing much.

Ivy: Hey! Get out from back there!

I dashed at the wall and punched through it. I saw Grace on the other side. I punched her on the head. My fist went through her head completely. Her body turned completely black, becoming a pile of ink on the floor.

Ivy: An ink clone?

I saw the brick wall and cannon also turn into ink. I saw a shadow cast over me. I looked up and saw Grace in the air on a road roller.

Grace: Prepare to be flattened with this!

Ivy: Is that a JoJo-

The road roller came down, crashing into me. This is definitely heavy.

Chemist: What a devastating attack from Grace!

I made my muscles bigger, letting me able to lift the road roller.

Grace: Wow!

I threw the road roller. Grace jumped off it and landed a few feet across from me.

Grace: Didn't expect that.

Ivy: Just shut it.

Grace: I'm being honest, really. I never expected that from you. I guess what your teacher said was right, I really shouldn't underestimate you.

It sounds like she's mocking me. I grew a pair of wings and flew at Grace. Grace swiped her brush, making black ink cover my eyes. I stopped flying and tried to get the ink out of my eyes.

Ivy: That was a dirty move!

I opened my eyes and saw an army of Grace's. I looked around and I'm surrounded.

Grace: Looks like you're out of luck.

They all said in unison. I started to use heat seeking vision and saw only one with a normal heat signature. I smiled to myself and dashed at that one. I grabbed her leg.

Grace: What? How'd you know?!

Ivy: Time to take you for a spin!

I started to spin around, swinging Grace into her clones. They turned to ink on contact. The real Grace kicked my face, causing me to let go of her. Grace swung her brush, making a bunch of knives above me. I jumped back to get away from them. I looked to my left and Grace is in front of me, getting ready to hit me.

Ivy: What the?!

Grace swung her brush at me. I smiled and crossed my arms.

Ivy: Sike!

I kicked her in the stomach. Grace gasped for air. I kicked her again, sending her up into the air. I flew up above Grace and punched her down to the ground. She crashed into the arena, making smoke cover the area. I got ready for anything. I saw Grace jump up at me from the smoke. I kicked at her, but my leg went through her and she turned to ink.

Ivy: Another clone?

I felt something hit my back, sending me down. I landed on my feet and looked up. I saw a Grace up there, but quickly turned to ink as well.