Chapter 69: From 1 Second To The Next

(Isabelle's POV)

I was looking all over the city, trying to find my Shadow Copy. Even with using my Power, it's still difficult to find it.

Isabelle: Damn thing...

I snapped my fingers, freezing time completely. I looked around and saw some dark energy move. I went over to it and kicked it. I snapped my fingers again, making a bunch of knives appear above the dark energy. The dark energy disappeared right before the knives could hit. I looked behind me and saw the dark energy there, forming to look like me.

Isabelle: Found you.

I took out the knife that once belonged to Timer and tried to stab my Shadow Copy. The blade went through the copy. I jumped back, but my copy raised its hand at me as a yellow aura surrounded my body. I snapped my fingers, breaking the Time Position Cage it tried to use on me.

Isabelle: I won't fall for my own techniques.

The Shadow Copy appeared right in front of me and tried to punch me. I blocked it's punch with my arm, but it punched my arm away, making me let go of Timer's knife. I scoffed and appeared next to his knife, grabbing it. I saw a ton of black energy shaped like knives appear around me. They all tried to stab me, but I made a yellow aura surrounded all of them and made them disappear.

Isabelle: This copy doesn't let up.

I made time flow again, but it immediately stopped again. I looked back and saw my copy walking towards me. I know that it was its doing.

Isabelle: I see you want this to end in an instant.

It formed a knife in its hand and ran at me. We both swiped our knives at each other, clashing them together. It tried to quickly swipe me, but I bent back, barely dodging its attack. I kicked it's hand, knocking the knife out of its hand. I tried to stab it again, but it disappeared. I quickly snapped my fingers as knives appeared behind me and launched themselves at the Shadow Copy that was behind me. I looked back and right when the knives were going to hit, the Shadow Copy disappeared again.

Isabelle: It keeps spamming my Power to dodge. It's getting annoying.

I took a deep breath as I tried to locate the copy. I blinked my eyes and when I opened them, I saw my clone about to stab my eye out. I swiped my knife at it, redirecting the copy's attack to barely miss me. I kicked it back and appeared above it. I made several more knives appear and threw them at the copy. I also threw Timer's knife behind me.

Isabelle: I got you.

The barrage of knives were about to hit my copy, but it disappeared and was right in front of Timer's knife. His knife stabbed right into her chest, making it scream in pain.

Isabelle: You are me, so I can easily predict you.

It took out Timer's knife and threw it away. I quickly appeared next to the knife and grabbed it, but my copy was there and punched me down to the ground. I landed on my feet.

Isabelle: Damn, it knew I would go for it. Am I really that predictable?

I saw my clone appear a couple feet away from me and was slowly walking towards me. I threw a nearby rock at it, but it used my Power to dodge it.

Isabelle: It really likes to use my Power a lot. Do I do that?

I ran at it, trying to slash at it. My clone disappeared and reappeared above me. It was about to attack me, but I disappeared and reappeared above the clone and slashed its entire arm off. It screamed in pain. I kicked it down to the ground. I landed on the ground. I saw a yellow aura surround my copy as it's injury's disappeared and it's arm is back. It disappeared. I was knocked back into a building. I got out of the building and ran at the copy. It sent a ton of dark energy knives at me, but I slashed at them all, getting rid of them.