Chapter 71: Top Shadows

(Super's POV)

I saw a group of people running away from some dark energy that was chasing after them. I quickly got in front of the energy and punched at it. The force of my punch blew away all the dark energy in the area.

Man: Super!

I looked back at the group of people. They all started to cheer for me. I smiled at them.

Super: Are any of you hurt?

They all said that they were fine. That's good to hear.

Super: Everyone! Make sure to hide somewhere safe! I'll make sure this threat is dealt with before you all can call my name again!

I dashed forward. I was also looking for my Shadow Copy. It has to be somewhere close by. No evil can hide away from me forever. I jumped up into the air, trying to get an aerial view. I saw a huge stream of dark energy fly at me. I punched at it, getting rid of the energy. I looked over at the top of a building where the stream came from and found my Shadow Copy.

Super: There you are!

I punched behind me, making the force launch me forward at my copy. When I got close enough, I punched at it, making it punch at me too. Our fists clashed together, making a ton of pressure come out of the clash.

Super: It's time that you got out of here.

I reeled my other hand back and threw it forward for a punch. I punched my copy in the face, sending it back. I landed on the building and quickly jumped off of it, heading towards my copy. I got ready to punch it again, but it flipped around in the air and kicked my stomach, sending me high up into the air.

Super: Oh, that one kinda hurt! Wait, does that make me weak or strong?

I quickly dived down, heading towards my Shadow Copy. I punched it in the face, making it head down towards the ground. I quickly made it down to the ground first and got ready to catch my copy. It spun around again to reorient itself and tried to punch me. I punched it's fist. A bunch of pressure came from our clash.

Super: So this is what it's like fighting someone with the same strength as me.

My copy grabbed my arm and started to spin me around. It let go of me, sending me flying back. I I got my feet on the ground to slow down my momentum. I looked ahead and my copy is already in front of me. It punched at me, but I ducked down under its attack. I punched my copy in the stomach. I quickly kicked the back of its head, sending it forward and heading towards the outskirts of the city. It was about to leave the city entirely, but a huge wall of dark energy formed. My copy landed on the wall and jumped back at me.

Super: Ok didn't know you can do that!

My copy went behind me and punched me forward. I went to the dark energy wall and crashed into it, bouncing it off slightly. Before I could recover, my Shadow Copy went up to me and punched me, making me bounce off the wall again. It started to repeat this process as I tried to recover.

Super: RAGH!!

I quickly reeled my fist back and punched at my copy, making sure my punch was extra strong. It connected with my copy's body, sending it back at a really high speed. I dashed forward to chase after my copy. I looked over and saw (Y/N) dashing around, dodging dark energy that tried to stop him.

Super: Hey sweetie!

(Y/N): Huh? Hey mom!

He stopped right by me. Some of the dark energy was still going after him. I quickly punched it away from (Y/N).

Super: There, you shouldn't have to worry about that for a bit.

I looked back at (Y/N), seeing my Shadow Copy right behind him.