Chapter 65: A Hero's Goal

(Readers POV)

It's been about an hour after my fight against Growth. Top took Growth to Agent Smith, who promptly put Growth in the highest security facility possible. Meanwhile me and everyone else was in the same building we were in before we all spilt up to search for Growth. We were all just resting. I even got a pair of replacement clothes.

Tyler: So... What now?

Ivy: I don't want to do anything, unless it involves food.

Kane: Just checked, the internet is going crazy about the blue moon now.

Grace: They better be saying good things about it, I really like it.

Everyone heard someone walk into the room. We all looked over and saw Agent Smith.

Smith: Growth has been completely captured. He won't be escaping, never.

Ashley: Did you hurt him?

Smith: We didn't need to go to such lengths to detain him. He's making a healthy recover, without the use of his Power of course.

Super: That's great to hear.

Smith: However. He has one request. He wants to see Super, Ashley, and (Y/N).

(Y/N); He does?

Smith: Yes. I want you three to come with me. Kane. Make sure no one does anything reckless.

Kane: Great, stuck babysitting.

Me, mom, and Ashley all left the building with Agent Smith. Someone else wearing a suit walked up to the four of us and teleported us all somewhere. I couldn't tell where we were now, but I do know it's a heavily monitored room. I looked over and saw a huge window in one of the walls that revealed a room. Growth is sitting in a chair in the other room, restrained so much that he could only move his neck. I saw Top sitting in a chair that's in front of the window.

Smith: We had to teleport here as we can't let anyone know exactly where we are keeping Growth.

Ashley: This place gives me a weird feeling.

Agent Smith walked up to the window.

Smith: All the people you requested to talk to are here. I do suggest to take this time wisely and if you talk about anything that might raise concern, we won't hesitate to stop the conver early.

Growth: I understand.

Smith: You have an hour at most.

Agent Smith and the other suited man teleported out of the room. Me, mom, and Ashley all sat down in chairs that are in front of the window.

Ashley: Hello father. Are you uncomfortable at all?

Growth: I am fine. I'm as comfortable as I can get here.

Ashley: That's good to hear. So what are those restraints?

Top: You know the collars that were used on Isabelle and Tyler to stop them from using their Powers? The restraints are completely made out of that technology, so he won't be using is Power in the slightest.

Ashley nodded her head atTop's explanation.

Super: Why did you ask to talk to us?

Top: You better make it quick.

Growth: ...I asked you four here so I can say my peace. The words on my mind that I wish to speak to you so that I may get them off my mind. I'm going to be here alone for a long time, so I want my mind as clear as possible for all the new thoughts that will come.