Chapter 83: An All Out Attempt

(Readers POV)

I looked at the man as his blade started to shine with red energy. He dashed at me and tried to slash at me, but I bent back, barely dodging the slash. He kept slashing at me with high speeds, forcing me to keep dodging.

Ichida: My blade will taste your blood!

I put my arms up and blocked his blade. I felt it cut some of my skin, making me bleed a little.

(Y/N): Why are you fighting me?!

Ichida: It's Imperium. I have to kill you.

He brought his sword back and swung at me. I used some of my energy and made a katana for myself and clashed with his sword.

(Y/N): You can help me, you know!

Ichida: I've already tried kid. You can't escape his glare. Don't think like I did.

Alexandra punched him away.

Alexandra: It seems like not everyone is on board with helping to stop this madness. You focus on figuring out a way to get your body back.

I nodded at her and started to run away. Red energy is flying everywhere. It seems like everyone else is going crazy. I saw a blast of red energy coming at me. I cut it with my blade. I looked over at where the blast came from and saw a man with messy brown hair. He doesn't have a shirt on, showing off tons of red colored scars that covers his body. He has this look of insanity on his face.

Damon: What's the big rush kid?! Don't tell me you're trying to leave early! This just got exciting!

His eyes started to glow red as a large blast of energy came from his eyes. I jumped away from it, but I saw him already dashing at me.

Damon: I'll get the glory of killing you before Imperium does!

I tried to slash him with my sword, but he just took the slash and grabbed my neck. He slammed me down to the ground.

Damon: Maybe after I'm done with you, I'll take your body for myself!

(Y/N): Why are you fighting me?!

Damon: You may have this blind sense that you can make it out of this, but me and everyone else knows that our fate has been stolen by Imperium. But with all this chaos, I might get my chance to be free from this hell!

I kicked him in the chest, making him let go of my neck and being knocked up into the air. I started to copy is technique, making my eyes glow red before firing a large blast of energy from them. He blocked the blast, but I sent several energy chains up and wrapped him up in them. I pulled him down and when he got close enough, I slashed my sword up at him.

Damon: Gah!

He crashed into the ground and couldn't move thanks to the chains binding him.

Alexandra: You can't stay still!

I looked back and saw Alexandra running towards me.

Alexandra: We have to find Imperium in this place!

(Y/N): Right!

Alexandra ran past me as I started to follow her. I felt more pain course through my body, like Imperium is trying more to keep me down. I still kept running. The pain is growing, so that must mean that I'm getting closer to him.

(Imperium's POV)

I need to find this children soon. They have proven to be a bit of a threat if they are allowed to continue living in this world, especially Davidson and Katie. Those two I shall kill first. I looked around at the destroyed building everywhere. I sent a small blast of my energy everywhere, trying to locate where they went hiding. I smiled when I felt a large group of people nearby. I quickly flew over to where it was and saw a destroyed building. I made a small ball of energy and threw it at the building, destroying it. I saw the children and the Heroes that were fighting me fly out from the explosion.