57

Soobin went towards him and said "you can't kill them... you'll have to go to jail for probably lifetime if you killed them...think of your family"

Hearing this yoongi stopped hitting them and jin said "soobin take them from right now" he wanted them to go away as soon as possible because he was afraid that yoongi might actually kill them and he definitely didn't want his brother to end up in jail.

After soobin took max james and lucas, yoongi turned to jin and said "why did you sent them away I wanted to kill them".
Jin glared at him and said "yes and then spend your entire life in jail." Yoongi rolled his eyes and said "I would happily spend my entire life in jail after killing them."
"Then what about us?...what about tae?...he'll be very happy right that his yoongi hyung had to go to jail after killing his criminals" said jin.

Yoongi looked down and didn't say anything. Jin sighed and said "let's go home and treat namjoon's wound"

Namjoon who was standing there while holding his stomach said "no no hyung no need to treat it...I am fine"

"Come on...stop with your I am fine hyung....you are clearly in pain" said jin

Namjoon laughed through pain and said "That bitch's punch was not a joke Hyung...it really hurts"

"And jin hyung still didn't let me kill them see namjoon is in pain because of them" said yoongi

"Shut up yoongi.... now no more discussion on it.... let's go back" said jin

They three went home and took a shower after that jin called them to his room.

"Namjoon lay down on the bed I'll treat your stomach first" said jin while bringing the first aid kit. Namjoon laid on the bed and jin rolled his t shirt upward. He examined the bruised area for a minute and said "that bitch....it is bruised badly".

"Look at namjoon's stomach hyung it must be hurting... we should have killed-" said yoongi but stopped in the middle when jin gave him a deadly glare

Jin applied medicine and bandaged namjoon's stomach. After that jin treated his leg too and applied medicine on his knuckles also which were bruised a little. After treating his wounds jin said "namjoon it's done .....you can go now."
Namjoon didn't say anything. Jin looked at him and saw him sleeping "ah he slept.... he is looking very tried...let him sleep yoongi now come and sit here" he said patting on the bed

Yoongi sat beside him and jin widened his eyes seeing his knuckles "oh my God yoongi....this looks really bad" his knuckles were badly injured by hitting them but he didn't care. Jin applied some medicine and bandaged it after that he said "are you hurt somewhere else too?" Yoongi shook his head. "Are you sure?" Jin asked again.

"Yes hyung" said yoongi tiredly.
"Ok now you can go" said jin and picked up the first aid kit to keep it on it's place.
Yoongi held his hand and said "what ok you can go now just sit here quietly and let me treat your wounds"

"I am fine yoongi....I am not hurt anywhere" said jin. "Shut up and sit quietly" said yoongi

Jin sighed and sat on the bed. Yoongi treated his knuckles and applied a bandage under the left side of his lower lip where he got punched.

Yoongi teased him and said "thank god he didn't punched your face hard enough to leave a permanent mark"

Jin joked and said "if he did that then I wouldn't stop you from killing them in fact I would help you in killing them". "Ohh if that's the case then he should have punched you hard enough to leave a mark" said yoongi

Jin smacked his shoulder lightly and said "it's very late now go and sleep"

Yoongi pointed at his bed and said "I want to sleep here only". "But namjoon is sleeping here and it will get congested if three people will sleep here" said jin