43

Yoongi again said "I PAY YOU ALL TO WORK HERE NOT TO BULLY PEOPLE AND GOSSIP...... This is my company not your house or something where you can do whatever you want.....I THOUGHT MY EMPLOYEES WERE WORKING WITH SO MUCH DEDICATED BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE BULLYING MY BROTHER BEHIND MY BACK"

Everyone looked down in shame. They were feeling ashamed of themselves for behaving like this with jimin. Yoongi is the best boss anyone could ask for and they all were feeling guilty for disappointing him.

"Apologise to jimin right now and FROM NOW ON IF ANYONE SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY BROTHER OR TRIED TO HURT HIM THEN NO ONE WILL BE WORSE THEN ME... he is my everything and messing with him means messing with me which I am sure no one wants do" said yoongi in a threatening tone which made every one Shiver in fear. Jimin's eye got teary hearing this. He was feeling safe and relieved knowing his yoongi hyung is always there to protect him.

Everyone apologized to jimin saying they are extremely sorry and guilty for behaving like that to him and now they will never do like that again. Some were apologising because they were really guilty some were apologising just to save their job.

Jimin just nod in response to everyone's apologies. Yoongi then turned towards max james and lucas while saying "you were saying I couldn't do anything to you .....you are actually right I really can't do much I will just fire you and make sure you no other company will accept you"

They three widened their eyes and started begging yoongi to not fire them. "Sir please don't fire us" said max "yes sir it will never happen please don't fire us we are really very sorry" said lucas "we will do whatever you'll say but please don't do thi-"

Yoongi shut them off and said "SHUT UP AND LEAVE YOU THREE ARE FIRED" They three still didn't move and kept begging yoongi. Yoongi called the gaurds "GAURDS THROW THEM OUT AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM HERE AGAIN"

Gaurds came and dragged them out of there. Jimin sighed in relief as soon as he they three disappeared from his sight. Yoongi shouted and said to everyone "THE DRAMA IS OVER GET BACK TO WORK NOW" everyone immediately sat on their seats and started working.

Yoongi went towards jimin. He patted his cheek and said "everything is fin-" he got cut off by jimin hugging him. Jimin hugged him so tightly as if his life depends on it and broke down in tears. Yoongi hugged him back and rubbed his back. "Thankyou hyung" jimin could say only this due to crying

Everyone was looking at both brothers in awe. They always thought that yoongi is a cold or rude and only professional person. seeing him behaving like this with his brother makes them respect him even more

Yoongi took jimin to his cabin and made him sit on his chair (the ceo chair). He wiped jimin's tears and said in a very soft voice while cupping his face "why you didn't tell anything to me huh" jimin sobbed and said "I didn't want to bother you....I thought to handle it alone"

Yoongi sighed and said "handle it how? By crying in front of them.....Why did you endure all this for so long? You should have told me earlier. I wanted to kill them. Why didn't you slap them or something. You should have slapped them the very first day when they messed up with you" Jimin released his face from yoongi's palms and started crying by hiding his face with his palm.

Yoongi pulled  jimin's hands from his face and put them around him own waist making jimin hug him. Jimin's face was against Yoongi's stomach. "I wanted to hit them but I am very weak I can't protect myself" said jimin while crying, clenching yoongi's shirt tightly with his fist. Yoongi rubbed his back in a comforting way and said "It's not like that. You are very strong baby you just have to make your mind strong. Believe in yourself have faith in yourself then you'll not be afraid of anything trust me.... and baby you can never be a bother to me so please never hesitate to come to me if you have any problem"

After sometimes jimin stopped crying. Yoongi made him drink water and asked "umn I am curious why they were talking about us like this?". Jimin sighed and said "remember that day in the meeting you said I was finding excuses to come in your cabin again and again they misunderstood everything and make a fuss over this"

Yoongi gasped and said "oh my god I....I am sorry because of me they all judged you... because of me you had to go through all this"

Jimin looked down and said "it's ok hyung now everything is fine because of you only"

Yoongi shook his head and said "but it all happened because of me only... if I controlled my anger that day then this wouldn't have happened.......I always do something in anger which I regret later" yoongi slapped himself and said "Why can't I control my anger" jimin stood up and immediately went towards yoongi while saying "what are you doing hyung".

Yoongi looked at jimin with teary eyes and said in a cracked voice "that time also I punished you and hurted you in anger...... ever after all this you still forgave me......I am such a bad brother you don't deserve me"
he was about to slap himself again but jimin hugged him and said "stop it hyung please....stop hurting yourself.... how dare you call my brother bad huh. You are the best brother I could ever ask for Hyung trust me. And I know you sometimes do things in anger which you shouldn't but everyone makes mistakes hyung no one is perfect. And hyung you proved that you are the best brother by taking my stand in front of everyone. And don't never think bad about yourself you deserve the whole world"

Yoongi was a crying mess by now. He was crying and sobbing loudly in jimin's embrace. He was pouring his feelings out. He was feeling so grateful for having an understanding brother like jimin.

"Why are you so good jimin..... How can you be this kind" said yoongi while sobbing. Jimin smiled and said "Because I was raised by a person called kim yoongi"
Yoongi laughed im tears.

Yoongi still didn't stopped crying even after 10 minutes. Jimin was getting worried for the older. Jimin pulled out from the hug, wiped yoongi's tears and cupped his face just like yoongi to him a while ago "stop crying hyung you'll make yourself sick"

Yoongi sobbed and said "I also don't want to cry but my tears are not stopping". Jimin laughed and kissed yoongi's forehead and said "hyung please don't cry everything is fine now. After seeing your outburst today, no one will dare to mess with me and even if anyone does then you are with me so don't worry about me hyung"

Jimin made yoongi drink water. He wiped remaining tears from yoongi's face and said "no more tears now... and I am hungry lets go to that cafe which you were saying"

Yoongi smiled and kissed jimin's forehead "I love you baby"

Jimin smiled and said "I love you too hyung but it will not fill my empty stomach lets go" saying this he dragged yoongi out but not before making themselves presentable

I thought to update it in midnight but you guys completed the target way before I expect so thankyou 💜

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜