24

**Next day**

Since yesterday's night jungkook has been avoiding jimin and tae. It's Not like they both even tried to talk to him. Since a few days jimin and Taehyung have been busy and stressed with their own works. Jungkook didn't know about it and as always he tried to play and talk with them. But because of all the stress they felt irritated at him and when hyungs scolded them it made them even more irritated at jungkook and hence they lashed out at him and said hurtful things to him. And they are not even guilty of it.

Everyone else noticed the tension between the three youngest but they didn't say anything because whenever they three fought or something it didn't last more than a few days. So thinking of it as their silly fights no one spoke anything.

Talking about jungkook he is deeply hurt by their words. He never thought they thought of him as a third wheel.

Right now he is in the kitchen to grab his banana milk. After drinking it he was going to his room but a voice stopped him.

He turned around and saw yoongi

Jungkook: yes hyung?

Yoongi: while going to your can you tell jimin to come to my room.

Jungkook hesitated a bit but said "ok hyung" and left from there.

He slightly opened jimin's door and said "yoongi hyung is calling you" after saying this he went from there.

"Not like this idiot. I taught this numerical three times and still you are not able to do it" said namjoon clearly being fed up with jungkook

Jungkook just laughed awkwardly and said "just teach it last time hyung"

Namjoon shook his head and started teaching him.

It is around 9 pm and Namjoon is teaching jungkook because his exams are going to start.

After namjoon again taught him he started doing his numerical but stopped when namjoon said "umm jungkook.... are you guys still not talking to eachother"

Jungkook understood that he was talking about jimin and tae he sighed and said "don't worry about that hyung...you know our fights won't last long" he said faking a smile

Namjoon smiled at him and said "ok but if you need any help in this matter you can always come to me"

Jungkook smiled genuinely and started doing his work

Namjoon: ok now lets start with biology...I'll ask you questions from zoology

Jungkook stopped writing and said "ok"

Namjoon: which blood component is essential for blood clotting?

"Platelets" said jungkook immediately

Namjoon smiled and asked the next question

**Next day**

"WHY THAT FILE IS STILL NOT COMPLETED" said yoongi while throwing the paperweight harshly making it break into pieces

The employee who was standing there flinched badly. He tried to say something but yoongi cut him off and said "I AM NOT PAYING YOU FOR NOTHING...IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT WORK THEN GIVE ME YOUR RESIGNATION LETTER....or I will fire you"

The employee widened his eyes and said "no no sir please don't fire me...jimin sir was working on that file"

Yoongi: "what?" He sighed and said "leave and send jimin here"

The employee sighed in relief and left

So what happened was- Yoongi called this employee and asked about those files thinking he was working on it but when he said it is not completed he burst out at him and now he is even more angry knowing jimin was supposed to make it but it is still not completed

Jimin entered the room and said "yoongi hyung you called me"

Yoongi got even more angry seeing jimin unbothered. He banged his fist on the table and said "where are your manners huh?"

Jimin looked at him confusedly and said "huh? What do you mean hyung"

Yoongi looked at him with cold eyes and said "it's sir for you. And This is not your home you can't just enter in my cabin without knocking"

Not knowing the seriousness of the situation jimin teased him and said "why are you being so grumpy hyung...I always come in your cabin without knocking and you only told me to call you hyung in office also"

Yoongi threw the pen stand making jimin flinched and said "AND THIS IS WHY YOU ARE LAGGING IN YOUR WORK BECAUSE I GAVE YOU FREEDOM....SO LISTEN FROM NOW ON DON'T YOU DARE ENTER MY CABIN WITHOUT KNOCKING...AND I AM NOT YOUR HYUNG HERE"

Jimin's eyes got teary. He is getting sacred of yoongi now

Yoongi took out is coat and said "where Are the files which you were supposed to submit today"

Jimin looked down and said "Sir... that...it is not completed yet"

Yoongi again banged his fist on the table and said "why"

Jimin gulped and said " I told you right jungkook spilt coffee over it and I had to do it again sir"

Yoongi went closer to him scarring the shit out of him and said "really?...after that you got one more day to complete it and it could easily be completed in one day and still you didn't...do you have any other excuse"

Jimin sluttered and said "I am sorry hyu- sir....I will complete it today only"

Yoongi sighed in frustration and said "this is not the first time when you didn't complete your work on time...you are getting punished right here"

Jimin looked at him with widened eyes and said "hyung please no"

Yoongi locked the cabin from inside and said "I think you want to get punished in front of every employee...if not then take off your pants and bend over the table"

You might get a double update since everyone is loving this more than I expected but guyss I can't update daily my exams are about to start from 28 and I am very much stressed because of it

To be continued
I hope you liked it
Stay tuned
Thankyou 💜