16

Time skips
After sometime jk went to yoongi's room.

Yoongi made him sit in his lap and said. " Jungkookaah I was sleepy at that time I didn't knew what I was saying. I am sorry if I hurted you."

Jungkook: really? That means you are not angry.

Yoongi: no I am not. *Ruffled his hairs*

Jk: I am also sorry hyung I will not disturb your precious sleep *laughing*

Yoongi: *smacked his head lightly* "brat"

Time skip
Evening

Right now jimin is not able to his shirt so he thought to ask jin. He went to jin's room and saw him reading some files.

Jimin: hyung I can't find my white shirt.

Jin: *no response*

Jimin: hyung find it na please I want to press it. Tomorrow I have meeting.

Jin: *no response*

Jimin was thinking since morning that jin was ignoring him but know he is sure that jin is definitely ignoring him. But he don't know why

Jimin: *went towards him and closed his files* "hyung you are what happened why are you not saying anything"

Jin: "because I am minding my own business"

Jimin got confused what jin was saying but then it clicked in his mind how rudely he talked to jin last night.

Before jimin can say anything jin said "now if you are done you can leave and you are 24 years old now so go find it yourself"

Jimin: "hyunggggg don't say like this please don't know what got into my head that I talked to you like that "

Jin: "no response"

Jimin: hyung I am genuinely sorry

Jin: done with your sorry now go

Jimin: but hy-

Jin: OUT

Jimin left from there not wanting to make jin more angry.

After that on dinner table also jimin tried his best to talk to jin but jin ignored him. Everyone got to know that sometimes definitely happened between jin and jimin

After breakfast tae jhope and rm went to jimin's room and Namjoon asked "what happened why jin hyung is ignoring you"

Jimin: *looking down* *didn't say anything*

Jhope: open your mouth he is saying something *angry*

Tae: *to hobi* hyung don't scare him he will say

Joon: "will you open your mouth"

Jimin: hyung actually last night....... (Told everything)

Hobi: *slapped him* are you mad or what huh! How can you talk to jin hyung like that

Jimin: *teary eye* hyung I know and I am sorry

Joon: *held jimin's both shoulders and shook him* " what sorry huh! Aren't you ashamed of yourself huh! He sacrificed his everything to raise us and this is how you behaved will him he must have felt really bad"

Jimin: *tears falling form eyes* "I know hyung but don't know what got into me at that time pls forgive me"

Hobi: ask forgiveness form jin hyung not us

Joon: yes and don't even dare to talk to us until jin hyung forgive you.

Saying This joon and hobi came out of jimin's room.

Meanwhile with jimin.
He fall on his knees and stared crying badly.

Tae hugged him and said "it's ok don't cry jiminaah"

Jimin: "I am so bad how can I do this"

Tae: "no you are not bad I know you didn't mean it but we should have control over our mouth. We should think before saying anything. Now stop crying and think how to make jin hyung forgive you" *patting his back*

Jimin: hmm

Tae; you know what I am feeling like I am older than you. *Trying to make him laugh*

Jimin: *pulled out of hug* *smacked tae's head and said* "shut up I am older than you"

Tae: "only 4 minutes"

Jimin: still I am older

Tae: but I am taller than you

Jimin: you kim fucking taehyung -

Tae was running and jimin was chasing him.
After sometime their silly fight ended and they both slept cuddling

To be continued
I hope you liked it

Sorry for late updates!! (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)
I will be regular soon

Stay tuned
Thankyou 💜
(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜