32

Before starting this chapter I want to clear one thing...
So some of you are saying jungkook should tell them everything whatever jimin and tae said to him and how they punished him...
Jungkook alreday told yoongi everything in detail and yoongi told everything to jin. Read ch 31's 8th paragraph to clear your confusion. I didn't wanted to drag it and make the chapter boring to that's why I didn't wrote it in detail.
So to clear everyone's confusion- jin and yoongi know everything and they are hella mad at jimin and tae

As soon as jin and jungkook left yoongi shouted and said "JIMIN TAEHYUNG I WANT YOU BOTH IN MY ROOM WITHIN A MINUTE"

Jimin was laying on his bed using his phone peacefully. Hearing yoongi's shout he immediately threw his phone and ran to yoongi's room

Meanwhile tae was sleeping in his room. Hearing yoongi's shout he fell down from the bed. He got up from the floor and ran to yoongi's room while rubbing his butt.

They both met in the hallway and tae said "jimin what did you do?"

Jimin in a scared voice "I thought you did something"

They both went inside yoongi's room and saw him sitting on the bed looking angry as hell.

They both stood infront of him. They both were indicating each other to say something. After silence of 2 minutes jimin gulped and said "what happened hyung....you look angry"

Yoongi stood up from the bed harshly causing both of them to flinch a little
"You are seriously asking me what's wrong huh....as if you both did nothing wrong"

Tae: what did we do hyung atleast tell us

Yoongi while glaring at tae "how can you both be so cruel to jungkook...he is your brother your own blood"

Now it clicked their mind that jungkook must havs told everything to yoongi.
According to jimin and tae they both did nothing wrong so jimin argued and said "hyung why are you taking is side when it was clearly his fault...he was being shameless and doing nasty things with his girlfriend in the kitch-"

Yoongi cut off his sentence by giving him a hard slap and said "SHUT UP.... stop talking rubbish about him...that girl was just his friend and she came to our home for a project work and what you saw was just a accident"
Yoongi sighed being disappointed and said "how can you think so low of jungkook...I agree he can me mischievous sometimes but he is not like what you both are thinking"

Blinded by anger and their ego, jimin and tae are not ready to accept their fault

Tae: "how can you believe him? I am 100% sure he is lying"

Yoongi in a cold voice "I believe him because I trust him and my upbringing I know he can never do anything so cheap and jimin....I never knew you were this cruel. Did you see his hand's condition his knuckles are injured so badly I couldn't believe you did it ......and tae instead of stopping jimin you were just standing there looking at the drama huh"

They both looked down and didn't say anything. Right now both of them are feeling more anger towards jungkook.

Yoongi in a loud voice "WHY ARE YOU SILENT NOW"

Jimin gulped and said "I...I don't think his hand his that serious...he..he must be faking it to gain sympathy"

Tae nodded and said "yes must be faking it so that you all will scold us and he'll get his revenge"

Yoongi looked at them in disbelief and said "I...I can't believe you both are same jimin and tae you used to adore jungkook so much....you know he was crying in pain and jin hyung took him hospital to get an x-ray because you both hit him with so cruelty that his fingers must be fractured"

Now They both felt a little bad for jungkook but still their ego was not letting them accept their mistake

Jimin scoffed and said "he deserved it.....he is getting a brat day by day and next time he'll think 100 times before doing something"

Yoongi sighed. Right now explaining them was feeling like talking to a wall. They both were not ready to accept their fault "you know what...do whatever you want we won't say anything BUT stay away from jungkook.... dont even dare to touch him otherwise no one will be worst than me"

Saying this yoongi left from there slamming the door very loudly. Honestly he wanted to punish them really badly but he knows punishing them will only make them hate jungkook more. So he decided to do something which will make them realise their mistake..... that it silent treatment. Also seeing their attitude he couldn't talk to them without punishing them

(Guys this is not fair.....you guys only comment about the double update triple update this is not fair.... think about me also...
I know you all wait for the updates eagerly But you can atleast comment a word appreciation instead of double update triple update or please update fast....that will motivate me to update more ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ)

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜