49

Tae was looking at his brothers and thought "I just hope our bonding stays like this only......I can't live without them god please don't let them know about anything"

He then left from there and went to his room. He sat on his bed, hugged his plushie which yoongi gave him and broke down in tears. He kept crying thinking "yoongi hyung.....he...He adores me so much and what have I done to him"

After crying for sometime he slept while still hugging his plushie.

**After some hours**

Yoongi was doing something in his laptop just then he got a call from his secretary. He picked it "hello.....what?... yes the file ie ready I just have to check it once...ok" saying this he ended the call and kept his laptop aside and opened his cupboard to search for the file. He looked at the place where he kept it and frowned when he didn't found his file. He started looking for it everywhere in the cupboard but still couldn't find it. He started getting tense "oh no where is the file....I kept it here only in between my clothes... tomorrow is the meeting...I need to re check it"

He called his secretary and said "go to the company now and search for that file in my cabin immediately"

He again started looking for the file everywhere not knowing that his file was stolen by his own brother. At last he sat on the bed and thought "what will happen if I didn't find those papers....I worked so hard in making that file....no no yoongi don't think negatively you must have left it in the office only"

His change of thoughts broke when he heard his phone ringing he picked it up and said "did you find the file?"

"Sir we searched the whole office but the file is not here" his secretary said

"What?....but I also don't have that file...then where can it be?... The meeting is tomorrow only... What should we do now" said yoongi while panicking

"Calm down sir we'll figure out something" his secretary said

"What calm down... Do you have any idea how important that file is" said yoongi in anger and disconnected the call. He massaged his temples and started thinking what to do now. Just then he heard a voice "yoongi hyung are you ok?.... Why is your room so messy....is everything fine?"

Yoongi looked up and saw hobi standing at the door frame looking at him with concerned look.

Yoongi shook his head and said "nothing is fine hobi". Hobi sat beside him and said worriedly "what's wrong hyung"

Yoongi sighed and said "I was working on a project since few days....I worked so hard to prepare the files and tomorrow is the meeting with many other companies and investers... And I can't find that file anywhere"

"What?.... it must be here only hyung....did you checked it carefully?"  Said hobi

"I checked it everywhere...I asked my secretary Also he looked for it in the office too but it was not there also...I think...I think someone sole it" yoongi

Hobi gasped and said "someone stole it?...how can you be so sure hyung"

"It is very common in this field hobi....but it is the first time it happened with me" said yoongi

"But this is so wrong.....Now what you will do hyung" said hobi

Yoongi sighed and said "I don't know what to do....I think I should skip that meeting..yeah it will be best"

"No yoongi go to the meeting and face your problem instead of running away from it" said jin while entering the room

Jin patted yoongi's shoulder and said "I heard your conversation and I think you should go to the meeting"