37

Yoongi rubbed his temples and said "Just go from here"

Jimin immediately ran from there. He couldn't bear any more humiliation

Mr. Choi who was silent till now said "Calm down Mr yoongi. He just accidentally brought another pendrive. It can happen to anyone"

Yoongi sighed and said "I am sorry for all of this Mr choi...lets continue our meeting"

The meeting continued but yoongi was lost somewhere else. He was feeling guilty for scolding jimin like this in front of everyone. At that time he was angry at jimin so he snapped out at him without thinking about the consequences.

Meanwhile jimin ran to the terrace and cried his heart out. He could never forget everyone's stares. They were staring him as if he had done a crime. He choked on his tears and said "No matter how much good work you do, if you make one mistake then people forget all your good works"

After crying for 15 minutes. Jimin wiped his tears and went to his cabin and started working like nothing happened. He didn't want to make yoongi more angry by not completing his works.

After the meeting ended, yoongi thought to apologise to jimin. But thinking about what jimin has done to jungkook, he decided that jimin deserved it.

Meanwhile at home-

Jungkook woke up after 2 hours of peaceful sleep. The sleep after skipping school is really very peaceful.

He opened his eyes and found namjoon sleeping on his left side. He turned towards namjoon kissed his right cheek and cuddled him.

Hobi who was sitting on the couch doing something on his laptop said "oh jungkook you woke up...all kisses for namjoon only?"

Jungkook smiled at hobi and said "yahh hyung its not like that....don't tease me. "

Hobi kept his laptop aside and went towards him. He sat beside jungkook. Jungkook left namjoon and sat on hobi's lap and kissed hobi's cheek "happy now?".  

Hobi laughed and kissed his forehead and said "how is your hand now baby"

"It was fine in morning but now it is hurting" said jungkook in a low voice

"In morning you ate medicines that's why it was not hurting but now I think medicine's effects are over......is it like un bearable?....do you want a painkiller" said hobi in a soft voice

Jungkook shook his head and said "It is bearable for now.....I don't need painkillers now"

Hobi smiled at him and they both started talking about random things.

Hobi's eyes suddenly landed on namjoon. He laughed and said "look at him he is looking like a baby" he was laughing really hard

Namjoon was sleeping with a pout on his lips and he was drooling

Jungkook looked at namjoon and he also laughed "Look at his pout Hyung.....while sleeping he is looking like a baby and when he is awake he looks like some cold rude boss" he said while giggling

Hobi laughed more loudly and said "yes you are right especially If he gets angry.... although he is my twin but I also sometimes get intimated by him when he is angry"

"Then think how I must be feeling when he is mad at me......look at his drool...... I am taking his pic I'll blackmail him later" said jungkook with an evil smirk

Hobi cheered him and said "yes my boy go ahead. But send me the photo also"

Jungkook said ok and picked up his phone to click namjoon's embarassing photo. As jungkook was about to click his photo, namjoon suddenly held jungkook's hand and opened his eyes "making fun of our brother behind his back are we"

⦕꧁ 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔꧂⦖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें