35

Hobi glared at him and said "why should I not talk to you like this huh?...was your behaviour towards jungkook nice?"

Tae looked down and shook his head "we are sorry hobi hyung"

Hobi sighed and said "firstly sit down both of you and calm down"

All three of them sat down on the bed and hobi said "now tell me what is wrong with you both huh .........you both used to adore jungkook so much then now what happened"

"Since last few days we were both so busy and jungkook...... he would come to us again and again saying he wants to play with us" said jimin while sobbing and sniffing. Tae patted his back and jimin continued "and after finishing our works when we both spend time together he would again come to disturb us"

Tae nodded in agreement and continued "then a few days back we both lost our cool and busted at him. We both scolded him, punished him and said hurtful things to him.......even after that we were still pissed at jungkook and today......"  he sighed at the end.

Tae couldn't speak further so jimin continued "then today we misunderstood him and didn't even give him any chance to explain and punished him.....I have never had so much regret in my life"

Jimin and tae were crying very badly. Hobi did felt bad for them but chose not to comfort them because what they did to jungkook was worse.

Hobi sighed and said "You know I am so disappointed at you both....I just want to say one thing....think deeply whatever you have done and I hope this thing will never happen again"

Saying this he got up from the bed. Tae and jimin also stood up and jimin said "hobi hyung....." He tried to hug hobi but hobi took a step behind and left the room. This made jimin cry even more "he didn't let me hug him.... He hates me now"

Tae patted his back and said "he is just angry.... He can never hate you buddy"

(After coming from jungkook's room hobi was going to his own room but on his way he peaked inside jimin's room and saw jimin and tae crying so he couldn't control himself and went to them)

**Next morning**

Everyone except jimin and tae were on the breakfast table. No one woke them up.

All were eating and jin was feeding jungkook. Well jungkook's left hand was injured his right hand was completely fine but still jin said "today I will feed my baby" and how could jungkook say no to it.

Jimin and tae came to the breakfast table together and felt bad seeing all their brothers eating without them but they know after what they did, they don't deserve to eat with them

They Both made eye contact and went towards the table. Everyone saw them but of course ignored them.

As soon as jungkook noticed jimin and tae's presence he became stiff. Jin who was still feeding him sensed his change in behaviour. Jin held jungkook's hand protectively and whispered in his ears "its ok baby no need to be sacred hyung his here"

Jungkook smiled and continued eating.

"Good morning" said jimin and tae together but no one replied to them

They both sighed and sat down.

They waited of a minute hoping anyone would serve them breakfast but as expected no one did so they both served themselves and started eating silent.

Everyone except jimin and tae were laughing and talking with each other. They all were pretending as if they are not even here. And it hurted them a lot

Tae was picking up spoon which was kept near jungkook. Jungkook who thought tae was about to hit him flinched very badly and immediately hugged jin.

Everyone felt bad for jungkook. Jin hugged him back and comforted him.

Yoongi scoffed looking at tae and jimin and said "are you happy now after making your youngest brother sacred of you"

Tae's eyes got teary. He was feeling like a shit right now

I know it's short but that's it for today

And guess what tomorrow is my PTM....I am very scared I just wish my teachers don't say anything about me to my mother.
In my mother's eye I am you now like a very innocent sweet silent disciplined student which is far from reality.
If tomorrow my mother got to know about my cursing, bunking or sneaking phone to school then I am dead.  And also you know these days my mother is becoming a little suspicious on me. So if they will tell anything then her suspicion will become truth 🥺
Although I am pretty much sure no one will complain because I get good marks so it cover ups my other bad things 😂😂
But still wish me luck guys.............

Btw look at this-

This is my phone's home screen

I made it like this today. It took me more than like 3 hours. Although my phone looks really cute now but I am thinking was my 3 hours hardwork worth it

When I sent it to my friend she was saying that I downloaded it from Pinterest. I was like bro how can you say my 3 hours hardwork is downloaded from Pinterest