26

Yoongi shook his head and again laid down on bed not wanting to scold him

Jungkook was searching for his book everywhere. He finally found his book. He picked it up but his hand accidentally hit a photo frame and it fell down with a loud noise breaking into several pieces.

Hearing this loud noise yoongi got up and looked at jungkook "CAN'T I GET PEACE EVEN AT HOME" Jungkook immediately apologized and said "sorry hyung....I'll clean it"

yoongi: what sorry huh?...... you all are testing my patience since I came back today.

Jungkook again said sorry and started picking up the glass pieces.

Yoongi sighed and went to him "leave it I'll do it just go from here"

Jungkook shook his head and said "I will do it hy- ahhh"  he got hurt from a glass piece.

Yoongi shook his head and said "this is why I was saying to not do it....now go to jin hyung"

Jungkook went to jin's room and told everything whatever happened in yoongi's room. Jin treated his hand and jungkook went to his own room.

Jin to himself "I think I should talk to yoongi. He is not being himself. He is being rude to everyone."

He went to yoongi's room but found it empty. But he heard the shower's sounds from the bathroom. He sat down on yoongi's bed waiting for him.

After sometime Yoongi came out of the bathroom wiping his hair with a towel. He raised is eyebrows at jin and said "what are you doing here?"

Jin stood up and said "I need to talk to you"

Yoongi sighed and said "I am really not in the mood to talk"

Jin in a stern voice said "I don't care. What you are doing is not right...I know you are stressed out but why are you taking out your anger on us? This is not right"

Yoongi is really tired from work and he wants to sleep. He took a shower this time to make himself calm. But now he is losing is temper he threw the towel which he was holding and said "JUST SHUT UP HYUNG....I told you I don't want to talk can't you understan-

He was cut off by a slap from jin "how dare you raise your voice at me"

Yoongi held his cheek with his hand and said "I will shout at you if you don't want to listen then get out"

Jin looked at him being surprised with his behaviour "you are crossing your limits now.

Yoongi: what is your problem

Jin: you...you are my problem...I just simply want to talk to you and you are showing your attitude

Yoongi sighed and said "you know what...I will go from here..you stay here only"

Yoongi was about to get out of the room but jin held his hand and locked the door And said "seeing your behaviour I knew you were going to get punished but I didn't know you would get punished today only.... get in your position"

Yoongi looked at him confusedly and somewhere getting scared of him.

Jin getting in his strict hyung mode "when was the last time you got punished"

Yoongi got scared seeing him getting angry "I..I don't remember"

Jin: because I didn't punished you in a really long time....But today you surely deserve one
Saying this jin sat down on the bed and said while tapping his own lap "lay down"

Yoongi: no way

Jin with his most angry voice said "don't make me more angry or it won't be good for you....you made me angry enough today...I don't punish you enough that doesn't mean I can't....I just think it is not appropriate for spanking a grown ass 27 years old man but you are behaving like a stubborn teenager so lay here"

Yoongi unwillingly laid over his lap. Jin took out yoongi's pants. He was about to pull yoongi's boxers down but he started moving. Jin got fed up and gave 5 hard spanks making him stop "now stopQ moving and count" saying this he pulled down his boxers and gave a hard spank on his bare butt

"Ahhhhhhh"

Surely jin's spanking hurts the most

This time jin spanked him more hardly and said "I told you to count right"

"Ahhh sorry I will count"

*Spank*

"One ahh"

*Spank*

"Ahhh hyung twoo ahh"

After 10 spanks jin said "stand up and tell me why you are receiving punishment"

Yoongi stood up and tried to pull his tshirt Down to cover himself but to his bad luck he was wearing a crop tshirt

Jin also stood up and again spanked him "I asked you something"

Yoongi rubbed his butt and said "you are punishing me because I am being rude to everyone and Because I disrespected you"

Jin: "I am glad that you know it

Yoongi thought his punishment was over but oh boy how wrong he was.

Jin: now bend down

Yoongi whinned and said "no more please"

Jin sighed and said "you aslo know you deserve it now if you don't want to increase your punishment then bed down"

Yoongi bend down. This is the most uncomfortable position while getting punishment

Jin again started spanking him. After 19 spanks yoongi fell down.

Jin: get up....your last punishment is left

Yoongi started crying now "no.... please...it hurts"

Jin in a strict tone said "it is ment to hurt"

He harshly picked him up and laid him on bed on his stomach.

Jin took out a belt from his cupboard and said "15 with belts...no need to count"

Before yoongi could say anything jin started hitting him with the belt

Triple update 🎉

While writing it I was thinking is the punishment too much??

And if you are wondering how I am giving 3 updates when My exams are going to start so the thing is I am not feeling well (each and every time this happens whenever exmas date is near I'll get sick. And not just simple sickness it is always something big only)
so I cant study and I was feeling more sick while just laying on bed so I thought to write it.

And one more thing... what will be your reaction of I said I might make a separate oneshot book for.....🫣🤫🤧smut??.

I just want to try to writing it 

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou