30

At the same time jimin and tae also entered the kitchen. They misunderstood their situation and gasped seeing them like that "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE"

Hearing tae's shout jungkook and jieun flinched and stood up.

Before jimin or tae could say anything jieun said while panicking "it's not like what you are thinking you are misunderstanding us"

Jimin while ignoring jieun's words held jungkook's hand harshly and said "you are so shameless jungkook.... instead of focusing on your studies you are making girlfriend" he scoffed after saying this

Jieun tried to explain them but jungkook didn't wanted her to get involved in this so he told her to go away. Jieun didn't wanted to leave him alone in this situation but jungkook was forcing her to go so she left unwillingly

As soon as she left jimin and tae started yelling at him

Tae: this is why you are not getting good grades these days

Jimin: we all are so much older than you still no one even bought any girl to home but look at his audacity man he was doing shameless things in kitchen chee

They both completely misunderstood the situation and now they were feeling disgusted from jungkook

Jungkook sighed and said "you are not letting me speak its nothing-

Tae slapped him and said "SHUT UP WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR NON SENSE"

Jimin: YES WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WERE PLANNING TO FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN THE KITCHEN

Jungkook now lost it they were saying hurtful things to him when he did nothing wrong "YOU KNOW WHAT yes she is my girlfriend happy now?...you both are just jealous because you both are single assholes"

Hearing this jimin and tae got more angry. Jimin pulled jungkook with him to his room and tae followed them. Jimin was holding jungkook's hand so tightly that it left a purple mark over there. After entering his room jimin left jungkook's hand harshly making him fall on the floor.

Jungkook winched in pain and said "leave me"

Jimin took out a cane. He held jungkook's hand and started hitting his palm merciless. Jungkook was struggling in grip crying. When blood started coming out from jungkook's palm jimin stopped hitting him. Jungkook thought that jimin felt pity and him and now his punishment is over but to his bad luck jimin turned jungkook's hand and started hitting his knuckles. Jungkook started crying more loudly. He was shouting in pain it was too much to bear. Jungkook looked at tae for help but tae just have him a cold glare.

After 10 minutes jimin stopped hitting his knuckle and threw the cane. Jungkook hand was shaking due to pain. Jimin looked at tae and said "do whatever you want to do with him"

Tae nodded and went to jungkook

Jungkook begged and said "no pl-ease lea-ve m-e I be-g yo-u"

They both were so blinded with anger that they ignored jungkook's begging. Tae pulled jungkook over his lap and started spanking him with any warning.

At this point jungkook was feeling so numb. He didn't had any energy to beg or cry

After 25 spanks tae stopped and said "leave"

Jungkook stood up and said "you both are so bad I hate you"

He kicked tae's leg and said to both of them "FUCK YOU"

Saying this he ran down there.

They both were stunned. Jungkook never cursed and of the hyungs. And today not only he cursed at them but he kicked tae's leg also and surely we can say after looking at tae's leg that it was not a light kick.

Jimin: what the hell is wrong with that brat...he really needs something more

He was about to go after jungkook but tae held his hand and said "let him go.....I can't tolerate him anymore I just hate him"

Meanwhile jungkook were crying his heart out in his room. His hand were hurting really badly. His palm was bleeding and his knuckles was bruised badly. No matter whatever he did but his hyungs never hit him this bad but today it was not even his fault still he got punished badly

**After 1 hour**

Yoongi came back home from office before 15 minutes. It is currently 7:30 pm so he thought to make dinner. He was going towards the kitchen but stopped on his tracks hearing sobbing sound from jungkook's room. Yoongi frowned and said "he's crying?"

Yoongi immediately went inside jungkook's room and saw him laying in the bed on his stomach crying. He shook him and said worriedly "jungkooka what happened"

Jungkook turned around and looked at yoongi. He started crying more loudly seeing him. Yoongi was getting really worried now. He made jungkook sit and hugged him tightly.

Shout out to Jeonffs205 🎉
She suggested this amazing idea

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou