Cuddling capture (Lizzy x Uzi)

NobodyImportant (AO3) asked:

Solver Uzi is hungry...for affections. Her hunting instincts track down the popular cheerleader she failed to kill upon her awakening and take her hostage dragging Lizzy to her nest to smother in cuddles and purring, who knew Lizzy would secretly like it?

Two purple dots lighten up in the dark, quickly hollowing in two circles. The poor drone, still wearing it's black pajamas, felt an uncommon thirst. Her throat drying at every second, hardening with each passing moment. The desperation to survive becoming more prominent as the pain flooded from the throat to her stomach, demanding a liquid to satisfact her needs.

She gets up, but finds it hard to get a stable foot, the world around her getting wobbly, moving as if made of jelly. Through her unstable path, she reaches her room's door, opening it, but only seeing darkness. She looks at it, but nothing happens. She looks back, only to see her normal room, then, turning around, that same black void. Although uncertain of what's going to happen, she makes a decision. With all the courage she had, she steps on that hollow outside of her room.

She falls down on the ground of the corridor of her house, but on her vision, nothing was seen, and on her visor, a simple smile with the text 'It seems some problem was detected, please refrain from moving' was displayed. Her back hurt; her head hurt; her throat was dry, yearning for something, but all she could do, was to lay down and pass out.

A girl, with pink eyes, was laying on her bed, her blonde hair spreaded all over the mattress, wearing a pink shirt with yellow shorts. She had a blanket over her body, casting it on the warm shadows, but in contrast, her face was being illuminated by the burning content of the phone, that didn't allow her to close eyes and take some sleep for school next day. That's, until she heard a knock in her door, wich caused for her to quickly turn her phone off and press her head against the pillow.

"Lizzy sweety" A female whisper came from the, now, slightly agape door, from where a pink eye looked for some time, before closing. The girl waited for some seconds, before taking her phone again and continuing what she was doing. This was common for her. That's what she did every night.

Suddenly a large shadow was quickly casted upon her, disappearing right after. This caught the attention of the girl, who slowly and silently got out of her bed, walking to her window and looking outside. She couldn't see the sky, being trapped inside this bunker, but the ceiling was as dark as ever, with nothing new or unusual happening on the streets that she could see. Lizzy found it strange, and although dumb in her mind, she decided to close the window.

She turned around, ready to go back to bed, when she saw a quick shadow moving. Her body froze in place and it slowly turned to the window, only to find exactly as she left it, nothing new. The scare did not pass, as her corebeat was faster than the usual. She decided to just go to sleep and forget whatever is happening right now, but, something caught her.

A hand grabbed her mouth, making her unable to scream, and another grabbed her waist, lifting her to the ceiling. Lizzy's eyes hollowed, realizing that she wasn't alone and now it was too late to know that. She felt something touching her back, judging by it's form and size, it was someone's torso. Tears started to form on her eyes as her mind filled the blank future that awaited her. That's when she felt a hot breath on her neck, sending frightened shivers down her entire body, followed by the cold feeling of something sharp touching her neck. The dread was filling her core, when she felt the teeths entering her skin, but instead of a strong pain, she felt a tender sting, almost lovely in a way. The cheerleader girl could feel her oil flowing through her neck, going to the open wound, but it didn't bring her any disconfort. In her confusion, she looked at the window, being able to see a reflection of not only herself, but also of what had captured her, but the vision puzzled her even more.

"U-Uzi?" Lizzy whispered with fear and confusion, only receiving a mimick of a purr as response.

The monstrous ripped wings of Uzi formed a cocoon around the two girls, with the angsty teen swallowing the cheerleader into a tight hug. Lizzy woul lie if she said she wasn't scared and confused, but most of all, embarrassed that Uzi was cuddling with her, even in this situation as she is, Lizzy couldn't help, but blush, as she drifted into a sleep in the monster's arms.